New: Cuesoul AK6 Stem
Quote:Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

Link to video: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

So basically it seems like a carbon stem, that works with their moulded AK4 flights and normal flights as well. Not sure about the spring in the thread, never had problems with carbon stems getting loose. Looks unnecessary to me and too complicated.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Looks like they are pushing the moulding process with some clever ideas though.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(01-30-2019, 09:42 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Nice way of putting they're over thinking it Darren. Big Grin
(01-30-2019, 09:50 PM)Great White North Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
yes that is one way of looking at it but the way I see it is they can over think things as much as they want but they still have put some thought into the tech and the design and whether it works or is needed is another matter. To stifle such a process of thinking is not going to help progress things further though so I am all for the constant search for something better regardless, one day someone will hit on something that will make a big difference Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Thinker
hammertime

Meaning... to much hassle. Too complicated. outcold
https://youtu.be/TEqjHwA5Mhk

CUESOUL KOFF SHAFT VIDEO PART II
CUESOUL -THE FIRST FASHION BRAND IN DARTS. [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Well if you don't like the shafts you could always use them as a grappling hook to fight crime at night.
I find carbon stems come loose just as much as nylon, fairly often for me. I love how they're always working to make their stuff better and this doesn't seem unnecessarily complicated to me, I want them to carry on until they get a little guidance system in there too! Keep up the good work Cuesoul Smile

Edit: they're not actually carbon, they just have a carbon rod in the thread to strengthen it, the more I see of these the more I like them
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
Did Cuesoul release these ? Where can we get them ? I'm interested in aquiring a set.

(04-16-2019, 08:18 AM)4737 Carlin Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
They attended a tournament recently and sold some of them but I don't think they are widely  available yet. Should be soon though, here's a link to the darts accessories page on Cuesoul's website, I imagine this will be the first place they show up 

https://www.cuesoul.com/c/darts-accessories_0376

I find it cheaper buying straight from their site rather than amazon  as long as you don't mind waiting a few days longer. My last order only took a week to arrive.
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Gold champagne caps 
Thanks Chappers ^^^  Smile
I'll keep an eye on the website.
(04-16-2019, 08:18 AM)4737 Carlin Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I asked Cuesoul about the release date a while back and they got back to me today saying it will be some time this month when they will be available on their website, I'm looking forward to giving them a try!
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Gold champagne caps 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the hole in the stem affect the stem? DanGoldsmith180 21 4,220 02-27-2019, 11:10 PM
Last Post: None80