The secret to darts.
(01-28-2019, 05:30 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Ok I bought the incredible darts. Didn't help. So, I bought more incredible darts. Nothing. So, as expected I bought more and now I'm holding all these incredible darts and have developed a rather nice collection of darts but, you guessed it, I still don't qualify for any awards other than "dart collector" with a low average. But, I love the game and love to practice.

Isn't it enough to throw incredible darts? I love throwing them sooo much that I practice all the time. I also play out several times a month. I played tonight. I threw incredible darts. I played pretty decent too. Me and my partner were pretty evenly matched. We both helped and neither one of us carried the other. There were 11 teams. We won our first two matches in two games each. Third match went three games and we lost. We won our first loser bracket game, but lost the next one to get out out of the tourney. We ended up in the money. It was a very typical LOD night. I have been a winner a few times. I have lost in the finals a bunch of times. I have been put out in three straight games more than once. Sometimes I play well, other times not so well. But no matter what, I always throw incredible darts.  Big Grin
[Image: BJ8F7UG.png]

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

clapping
(01-24-2019, 05:20 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: If you buy 1 secret, we'll throw in the 2nd secret for free, just pay a separate handling fee

Tongue