The secret to darts.
(01-24-2019, 05:42 PM)Dartbuggy Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 05:31 PM)Chappers Wrote: Spoiler Alert!

Well, my guess anyway Smile

1) buy some really incredible darts

2) throw them

Apparently the secret has been revealed to many. Truly we are entering an age of enlightenment. Chappers wins the no-prize.

Good luck everybody throwing some really incredible darts. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Tongue
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I could guarantee results with ONE step................

PRACTICE!

[Image: 40044213562_88cce74fd0_b.jpg]

Target 9Five Generation 3s Cool  23.g (weighted 22s) 32mm points.  How can I miss with them arrows?  Undecided   

I am a skeptical but the tantalising thing about darts is that we do have those periods - often short lived - where it all just clicks and the darts come out beautifully. This leads to wondering how to access this level of play more frequently or, better yet, all the time...

So I guess it's possible that you have found the access code to this level of play so put me down as "all ears".

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
Ok...step 1)...throw all darts in the bin.
step 3)..get beer...enjoy beer...sleep..repeat.

LOL...
[Image: CGYn4g0.jpg]

I ain't gonna lie, these Wolframs are some really incredible darts. I throw them all the time. Except when I am throwing other really incredible darts. Wink
[Image: BJ8F7UG.png]

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Yes very nice indeed. I was kind of surprised they changed the design
(01-25-2019, 10:54 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Yes very nice indeed. I was kind of surprised they changed the design

I wasn't aware of that. So I looked on Darts Corner. They still have the ones I have, but have added another model called Wolfram Infinity. I wouldn't mind a set of those in 22g. My birthday is in June, hint hint. Wink

I also wouldn't mind seeing really incredible darts that others have thrown. Kick down folks. Exclamation

(01-25-2019, 04:54 PM)Baloos Wrote: Ok...step 1)...throw all darts in the bin.
      step 3)..get beer...enjoy beer...sleep..repeat.

LOL...

Lol That is no secret. That's just normal.

[Image: PTnJyBp.jpg]

I wanted these for a long time before I got some. 17g Stilletos. Truly, these are some really incredible darts. Setup in this pic with Harrows plastic stems (with the aluminum profile), black Storm points and apparently Bull's flights. They kind of stir something up in me. That is a T40, third dart deflected into the skinny.

[Image: BtdZCNB.jpg]

I think in the past six months, I have played out the most with these 24g Unicorn Phase 2's with gold coating. I have been using short Target Pro Grip stems, but those in the pic are Unicorn Gripper 4's. The 4's grip 100% better than the 3's, but tend to be a bit brittle (given time and talent, tangs will break). Gold Storms points grip the sisal with ferocity. I have been throwing my best darts yet with them recently though I've had them a few years. They worked for Phil, they work for me. Truly these are some really incredible darts. Beating up on the 16.