Haruki Muramatsu`s Grip
Hello,  Does anyone have any close up pics of his grip?  The rest of his motions seem familiar to me so I wanted to try it out and see how I roll with it.  It looks like he touches the point, which I do not, not really sure how to get a clean release that way.  Anyhow, any pics would be awesome!  thanks!!

Scott
[video=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/video] Register
180-2(32)

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
You Rock!!!!!! Thanks!!!
I only understand very little Japanese - but that was a great video!
Nice Troll. Thanks for posting...i love to watch him throwing
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
He has what I feel, a lovely flowing throw. Its changed recently. Before Superdarts 2018, he use to have an aiming motion like how Seigo Asada does before throwing. At Superdarts, he had a much quicker draw, set up and throw, which is a whole lot smoother now.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
Great video well understood even though I don't speak the language

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target - Rising Sun 3.0 - Haruki Muramatsu - 21.5g vanJupp 18 1,886 06-02-2019, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Kevoo86
  Custom Made Haruki Muramatsu Darts mad 35 5,875 02-10-2018, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Tommy9dart
  Haruki Muramatsu Rising Sun (22g) Walker 11 2,886 07-13-2016, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Walker
  22g Target Haruki Muramatsu/Rising Sun mc1958 36 10,227 06-21-2016, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Danger Mouse