Lstyle stems questions
For my setup I use size 4 pro grip stems but I’ve been getting alot of deflections. So I was thinking of buying some spinning  Lstyle stems but they only come in the slim version for size I use. Does anyone have any experience with the Lstyle system? Is the weight of the slims that much different? R the flights worth buying or should I get the flight punch? R the carbon stems worth buying?
Moved to darts equipment chat.

Lot of discussion on L Style, here's 2 reviews a couple of years apart.  Won't answer all your questions, but a start:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=33442
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=21256
And Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile for your questions about length + weight

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
My Son swapped over to short Carbon L Styles last year and never looked back,  never bust a stem ( as of yet) and he also uses L Style flights too,

Personal preference and yes they are quite expensive,
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(01-22-2019, 08:44 AM)Bounce Out Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I also recently switched to carbon L style short with the l style flights and it is expensive but havent cracked a stem or ruined a flight yet and it has been months.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slim vs Regular Carbon fiber stems (Fit or LStyle) Regulatori 19 11,827 03-06-2018, 06:44 PM
Last Post: John Holden