Where to Play in Toronto? and WEBCam Darts
So I have tried the search, and tried the advanced search using google and site:dartsnutz.net. So Now @nixer55 can come in here and prove how much of a search God he is  Big Grin

With the disclaimers out of the way I am finding I want to play more.  Our weekly family night is fun but I would like to play more and maybe against slightly better competition than the 5 people who only pick up a dart Saturday night.

1) All the leagues seem to be teams based and teams are set I guess back in September for the season that runs through till Spring some time
2) The Local Pubs do not have allot of players and of those that I have seen in very few speak English
3) Legion aside from Tournaments seem to be all Team based Leagues like the Pub League and actually play in the same league

So as a new player who is not so great how do you find somewhere to play or more important people to play against in a regular fashion.  I am guessing if I was a 70-90 average most teams would make a spot for you or find a way to squeeze you in.  So I am wondering if any of the Canadian Brothers and Sisters on the site if any are from the West end of the GTA do you have any suggestions.  I am in Southwest Brampton right on the Mississauga border if that helps.

So in an effort to solve the above problem I looked at various options to play online. 1) switch to soft tip 2) prodarter and the various other sites that did come up in the search here.

So I will need to rework my practice space.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a "Good" setup for webcam darts?  I know the min requirement is a laptop with webcam, but I am hardly the minimalist type  Rolleyes .

If you were to set-up the Perfect space for WebCam darts what would it be?
Would Love to swap the Piranha Razor Grip for something else.  Bought them and never used them

The Webcam is easier Logitech C270 or better webcam seems to be the one of choice ( think thats the right version), you want to mount it about bull level or can be higher and so it shows the entire board, how you mount it is your choice people use all kinds of ways, i've seen them on 2x4's, gooseneck tablet holders, i used an old camcorder tripod when i played it
I can see lot's of threads on webcam setups.  But for this one, think it's best for someone who's actually using it to chime in. Tongue
(01-20-2019, 12:48 PM)derrickyoung Wrote: So I have tried the search, and tried the advanced search using google and site:dartsnutz.net. So Now @nixer55 can come in here and prove how much of a search God he is  Big Grin

With the disclaimers out of the way I am finding I want to play more.  Our weekly family night is fun but I would like to play more and maybe against slightly better competition than the 5 people who only pick up a dart Saturday night.

1) All the leagues seem to be teams based and teams are set I guess back in September for the season that runs through till Spring some time
2) The Local Pubs do not have allot of players and of those that I have seen in very few speak English
3) Legion aside from Tournaments seem to be all Team based Leagues like the Pub League and actually play in the same league

So as a new player who is not so great how do you find somewhere to play or more important people to play against in a regular fashion.  I am guessing if I was a 70-90 average most teams would make a spot for you or find a way to squeeze you in.  So I am wondering if any of the Canadian Brothers and Sisters on the site if any are from the West end of the GTA do you have any suggestions.  I am in Southwest Brampton right on the Mississauga border if that helps.

So in an effort to solve the above problem I looked at various options to play online. 1) switch to soft tip 2) prodarter and the various other sites that did come up in the search here.

So I will need to rework my practice space.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a "Good" setup for webcam darts?  I know the min requirement is a laptop with webcam, but I am hardly the minimalist type  Rolleyes .

Have you seen this post? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=35822
(01-21-2019, 02:14 AM)bkbum Wrote:
(01-20-2019, 12:48 PM)derrickyoung Wrote: So I have tried the search, and tried the advanced search using google and site:dartsnutz.net. So Now @nixer55 can come in here and prove how much of a search God he is  Big Grin

Have you seen this post? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=35822

I had not.  Was posted after I posted this morning but appreciate you pointing it out for me +1
Would Love to swap the Piranha Razor Grip for something else.  Bought them and never used them

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winmau and how to play perfect darts *Saber* 3 1,971 01-19-2019, 08:06 PM
Last Post: toeirzt
  How to play darts Getagrip 13 115,735 11-22-2017, 03:03 AM
Last Post: darktoi
  Prodarter online without webcam Tlowe 10 2,280 05-15-2017, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Tom12481