GA WC P3 25G- unboxing :)
Lol wooo not a long wait on this one ,January 11 processed , recieved January 16

Photos to follow. Gary Anderson WC Phase 3 26 gram , along with some bits .

[Image: HwfCCfx.jpg]
[Image: C3VcTfT.jpg]
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Wonderful looking case. HEavy duty.  . . A lot more shafts then I expected LOL, FOr some reason I may have thought the price was per individual shaft LOL, even so, in comparison for $3.99 at local shops for any set of standard 3 shafts. HAha 
[Image: IK01mSr.jpg]
[Image: wkz1OJ3.jpg][Image: S4XQ6Vh.jpg]
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
I will follow up with my personal review of the GA WC P3 darts.

Please be patient as I have minimal time atm!

Any questions about the dart, from potential future buyers. Feel free to ask.

They were a tad tricky To get out of the case.

Required a small twist to pull the point out of the point protector

The alluminum shafts that are attached has grip indentations on them

I really Can’t wait to put this bloody iPads down and stadt playing.

[Image: 6zeodjw.jpg]
ANd a free unicorn gift Bag, with GA colours 

[Image: uW1d9yw.jpg]
Nice Calix!  See Unicorn's still shipping the P3's in the maestro case.  May they fly well for you!

cheers
SO

FIRST GO

....they are sitting down when they land, tried the supplied alluminum stems, tweenies, and short progrip, which helped in the past with this issue. However not now.

The only way to have them not sit tail down , is to give them a spin counter clockwise . Giving the arrow more speed .

hmmmm. Initial test, not overly happy. But I want to commit...

All though, after fiddling around, I was grouping and hitting 20 t20.

all though they still are sitting tail down.
The title of your post looks like a license plate number  Big Grin
Never had that problem with P3's.  Threw 25g's for years, now 23g.  Always short stems, standard flights.  Mind you, I'm a front gripper.  But I wouldn't change grip for any dart if you're thinking about it!

Good luck...
(01-18-2019, 02:48 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Never had that problem with P3's.  Threw 25g's for years, now 23g.  Always short stems, standard flights.  Mind you, I'm a front gripper.  But I wouldn't change grip for any dart if you're thinking about it!

Good luck...

Thanks,

I’m front gripper As well....

I’m going to try and commit....

I think the longer points may have something to do with them not sitting right. After a bit of throwing I a making it work. I will listen to your advice and not adjust my grip. All though I may have to move it back a bit for balance .  It’s a beauty of a dart so I really want them to Be contenders , so I can just stick to one dart set up.

I’m going to try really hard to make it work. But I just feel like the perfect dart should Be effortless to throw Sad

But I guess all my other darts took time to adjust.

I think where the anderson dart is longer, and it’s 25g, I may not be used To this Design.

Worst case scenario....they become part of a premier league player collection.
I'm sure you'll make it work Calix. But as mentioned on the forum before, the P3 is not a forgiving dart. Maybe because of it's length, not really sure. Think the points are pretty standard at 28mm, maybe the etched points are throwing you off a bit?

cheers...
Thanks.

I’m hitting my targets, it’s just the angle the dart WAS landing in ...negative degrees.
I am slowly pulling them up.

The length is defintily a factor , they are much longer Than any of My other darts.

But I switch to My ahort bomber style darts and it feel great.

Let’s see if I can make it work over the course of the weekend . Smile

If I don’t get too smashed up at work tomorrow lol
Nice one, cat likes it too! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Cat loves anything that I currently need . lol office papers. Book.  Remote. Phone, iPad loL

I am making ANDOS WORK! GOnna figure me out,
[Image: zDNEJML.jpg]

Dropping tired from work , just finished first part of contract , next one coming next week and I’m starting a whole new job for the off season . . . . Hopefully it’s notes physically taxing. I strained my CALF muscle on Monday and been limping since.

[Image: jwkMdJ7.jpg]
Going To set them up identical to GA in 2017 Wc against Phil Taylor lol
[Image: PAzlqvb.jpg]

And these are some chizzys I bought and played with for a while, 22 g. Shorter tip than Andos.my. Almost identical length barrell. . ..  
[Image: LM19NOW.jpg]

going  to play with both
[Image: 4moWPoV.jpg]
Gary your flights don’t stay on ahhhhh!!!
[Image: PWDPWG6.jpg]

[Image: 3kM99Ct.jpg]