Voks donation from sale of MMA darts
Thanks to MMA who won the 2018 Voks Design A Dart comp and donated a percentage of the sales to the forum we got a donation of $139.23 Smile

So many thanks again to Marius Adomnicai! Smile

Also Voks will be changing up the comp for this year so keep your eyes peeled as details will emerge soon Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Nice one Voks and Marius - great darts the MMA's.

Also looking forward to seeing what changes are afoot for the comp this year.
March 2018 has been very generous to me, having my first son born and winning the prize from Voks.

As the birth of my son could not have been possible without my wife, getting custom darts made by some great people could not have been possible without this forum.

Thank you Darts Nutz Forum for this chance, thank you Voks Darts for everything. I love the darts and I must say that Tornado points are the best grip points on the market (it is not the first time I'm saying it and it will surely not be the last time either  Smile ).
Proud user of Voks MMA 22g darts - for more info on them see Getagrip's review.
(01-16-2019, 03:52 PM)MMA Wrote: March 2018 has been very generous to me, having my first son born and winning the prize from Voks.

As the birth of my son could not have been possible without my wife, getting custom darts made by some great people could not have been possible without this forum.

Thank you Darts Nutz Forum for this chance, thank you Voks Darts for everything. I love the darts and I must say that Tornado points are the best grip points on the market (it is not the first time I'm saying it and it will surely not be the last time either  Smile ).

Thanks mate! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(01-16-2019, 03:52 PM)MMA Wrote: March 2018 has been very generous to me, having my first son born and winning the prize from Voks.

Double congratulations and double well done, well said and thank you, MMA!!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Congratulations all around MMA and glad you are enjoying the darts which are no doubt the usual Voks quality.

Also Thank you for the generous donation gifted to the forum.
Good show - MMA and Voks.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink New Darts Nutz flights on sale soon Getagrip 28 5,468 08-25-2015, 05:40 PM
Last Post: guest2
  Donation Button Added Getagrip 53 11,688 04-20-2014, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Spartan