Just getting into darting and have equipment questions
Welcome to Darts Nutz. Good advice in this thread. My situation was a little different when I first started, there was dart bars/locations all around me so there was really no need in getting a dart board so I decided to get better sets of darts. Fast forward many years and my Darting equipment has drastically increased and got better as the years past. Good Luck.
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
You could spend that on darts and end up throwing a cheap set better. Not sure what you mean by a self repair board but if its doing the job for the time being id focus on finding the right dart. Try find a shop where you can try before you buy.
(03-08-2019, 08:34 PM)Scudy23 Wrote: You could spend that on darts and end up throwing a cheap set better. Not sure what you mean by a self repair board but if its doing the job for the time being id focus on finding the right dart. Try find a shop where you can try before you buy.

I interpreted 'self repair' as 'self healing'.  In other words, good quality sisal.  But maybe the OP could clarify...
If you have friends with darts, or a shop you can go to, maybe you can try out some darts and get a feel for whats best for you.
After you get a good idea of what you want, there are usually some pretty good deals on Amazon.
My best advice to you would be, stay with what you can afford, and have fun !!!
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

Welcome-nice to see you’ve gone Nutz!
Spend sometime figuring out your preferred shape for Darts. Try a few of the discounted “real” not brass darts (grinning here-as any dart is a “real” dart.). Look at the discounted darts—-you can find some relatively good bargains if you don’t care about “name” Darts.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
As others have said.... there are a lot of options of really good dart choices at reasonable prices. The beginner forum topics have some great info that I have referenced on several occasions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When to change equipment Elusive Dream 13 341 09-05-2019, 02:48 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  helping developing my dart grip and equipment Honziz 14 615 03-04-2019, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Baloos
  Equipment upgrade Sputnam 7 404 02-13-2019, 01:07 PM
Last Post: RobJon
  With this equipment, what would you set up? CalixNL 13 1,063 12-07-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Doctor Bones