Where to get L-style stuff??
I am going back to L style flights, but have some problems finding the ones that I want..

I want the L3/Shape, in white, and the L3/Shape Z (the dimpeled one) also in white..

I normally buy my stuff at DartsCorner, but they are out, and will probably not get them in before the end of the month (and as you know, waiting is not a dartsnutz strongest suit..  Rolleyes )

The only place I have found them is at A-Z Darts, but they have no international shipping method that cost less than $30 (!!!) to Norway...

Somebody got an idea?
Rakuten has the largest selection of L-Style flights and stems that I’m aware of.
Not sure what the shipping costs to Norway are however, costs are reasonable to the USA and free when the company is running promotions.

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Best of luck,
Is it these at Perfect Darts? Not sure what the shipping costs to norway would be

https://www.perfectdarts.com/dart-flight...lear-white
and
https://www.perfectdarts.com/dart-flight...earl-white
(01-11-2019, 07:05 PM)BDG Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Dude, that looks like japaneese or something, can you reed that????   jawdrop
(01-11-2019, 07:21 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Those are the ones!  And shipping was reasonable as well :Big Grin

Thanks!
I can recommend Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Dont know how the price is. But ordered several times from there without any problems.

Not so far away: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile  + Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile  +Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile  (all in Germany, dont know the shipping costs)
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(01-11-2019, 07:31 PM)MariusOveras Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yes, this is a Japanese website. Google translates the pages as I surf so I have no problems reading almost everything.
English link https://global.rakuten.com/en/category/2...ture_input=
(01-11-2019, 09:04 PM)BDG Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Gotta give you that. They have a lot of stuff I haven't seen other places. Like two tone L-shafts..

Gonna give them a try next time, I think. Allready ordered some flight from another place before I got the english link for this place Tongue
i buy all my L style stuff from dart brokers