bulge in new dart board
Maybe it's just pleased to see you?

Edit:  but seriously, are you turning the board as others have mentioned?  My first board was a blade 4 and i had a similar problem after 6 or 7 months because I didn't know about turning it, I basically waited for the 20 to be completely worn out, then turned it.  Now I turn my board at least every week and it's pretty much like new after 7 months.
Monster Helios 3 22g
Short black L Style carbon silent stems 
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
Thank you for your reply.
I'm sincere when I say thank you.  
It vailidates what I said in that this is only my opinion
This Is only what I've done over the years.
I've never read that but then again I never LOOKED either That's my bad.  I find a good Qaulity board I like See the board I buy it and I hang it.  Like I said previous I've only had to buy 3 over the past 20yrs.  and the second was only because I went from a regulation board to a trainer board. I know the measurements I need.  
I would not Want anybody to destroy there new board listening to me.
And it's only my opinion that has worked for me.  I didn't say and or advise go against the manufactures advise I wouldn't do that. to anybody It just works and worked for me over the years. But then again I don't go out and buy boards everyday or year.  I buy them usually when I need one so times change systems change. I've only played soft tip once. AND HATED IT.  LOL.  It didn't feel like really throwing darts.  It felt like throwing staws LOL.  I guess you can call me a traditionalist.  Old habits die hard lol.   As you can see my board is still in good shape. And yes It is risky I agree.  But sorry to say this is what I've done with ALL my boards sense the 70's.  I'm not telling anybody to go against the manufacturer's advise.

Kenny{OPTIONAL OPINION}

Blackwidows
27 gm.
movable tips.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-07-2019, 09:15 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I did not realize that I should be rotating the board so frequently. Thanks.
(01-07-2019, 08:28 AM)Dorian Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I have the non-dual core version of the Blade 5. It is frustrating because it is so new.
(01-07-2019, 06:54 PM)whippet0 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I see.... well its still a warranty as far as I'm concerned, contact Winmau with a photo and date you bought it the area you play darts in the house with a stable temperature etc or otherwise and whilst not the issue you should mention how often you use it and rotate etc.

Winmau are an icon in our sport and will be pleased to help you out, I've no doubt.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

I just hear back from Winmau regarding my dartboard. They looked at my pictures and don't feel the board was faulty.  Sad
They said I need to rotate it more. This is weird because I have had a Blade 4 for years and have never encountered this problem.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can't say I've ever seen a board swell like that in such a localized manner.  Almost looks like a dart with a burr or deformed point snagged the sisal and pulled a clump straight out.  Maybe someone else has seen this and will comment.  But I'd check my points as a precaution.  The best way I've found is a hi-res picture.

This member had one and posted an unrelated picture.  Doubt it would've been noticeable with the naked eye.  At least not my eyes - lol:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...#pid483630
(02-07-2019, 01:28 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
My darts have the standard silver points and none of them are deformed, have a burr, etc.
Well it's a puzzler to me.  Hopefully someone else will have seen this.  Looks nothing like the swelling I've seen on various boards before.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down My board has a big bulge in it. PC462000 16 2,924 06-02-2019, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Borisbbadd
  Lol what dart board? CalixNL 3 209 03-07-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  Red Dragon Hi-Score 2 Dart Board ChrisTheFish 1 203 01-19-2019, 01:52 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  Polypropylene dart board Breadfan 21 1,209 08-29-2018, 02:24 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Eh...New dart board Breadfan 9 519 08-28-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: justin-tutboard
  Blade 5 bulge thurgood107 13 1,312 08-05-2018, 10:40 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Dart Board Stand Scott12 16 937 07-28-2018, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Lynx
  The ‘optimal’ dart board designed by David Percy Twenty-one 3 546 05-24-2018, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Twenty-one
  Dart Board is Getting Hard thehop 4 640 03-28-2018, 03:13 PM
Last Post: thehop
  Target Pro Tour Dart Board Fizban 11 24,420 06-28-2017, 07:20 PM
Last Post: JDorks