Shot 9 Ti impressions
It appears the Shot 9Ti is a dart many have yet to try. My inquiry into their grip level went unanswered so I'll gladly post some of my impressions of them after throwing them for a few days.

First of all they look nothing like their pictures. At least those on DartsCorner. There, they have a distinct, light and dark or black and grey, pattern to the rings. In reality they have an overall matte grey appearance which I like more than their look in the pictures.

The grip itself is a bit deceiving. They have a wide ring separated by four small rings that are almost like a micro grip on steroids. Now I like very grippy darts and these seem, to me, to have a medium to medium high grip level. But also, maybe due to the nitride coating they feel kind of sticky. I was a bit afraid about how they would release from my hand. Surprisingly, and much to my delight, they release like a dream every time.

At 50mm they are shaped something like a bit shorter Fitton or Deller or slightly longer DPC Optimum dart. This is a shape I've wanted to try and I'm glad I finally have.

Anyway, I'm pretty happy with these and they will give my, also new, Harrow Predators a serious battle for playing time. That a nice dilemma to have.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Liberal heathen
These are on my (rather long Smile) list of darts to look at. Thanks for your first impressions and I would definitely like to hear more after you have thrown them for a little while.
B: 23g   S: Intermediate   F: Shape   180s: 3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shot 9 Ti 25g impressions please cubdog 0 380 12-11-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: cubdog
  Corey Cadby darts - first impressions? LeeICFC 10 2,290 10-10-2018, 12:21 AM
Last Post: JDooner94
Big Grin Unicorn sigma 970 golden 21 grams first impressions Stevepredator 8 2,025 03-08-2016, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Rodney