Show us...what came in the mail in 2019
One order down one to go 
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Morning delivery, had it sent to work so I don't get grief at home!

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

You can see some of the new L-Style EZ L-Flights with integrated champagne ring (my first foray into molded flights), but what else is in the box?

Mission Kuro M1 24g, Mission flight punch & some gold rings, Mission flights (matt finish) & the Ltd Edition 'Barmey Army' Takoma case.
(07-13-2019, 12:00 AM)italNZ Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
They feel great, the rear grip is nice (I don't like an aggressive grip). The finish is still like new at the moment. Lovely well made darts
2 new sets both 22 gram just arrived from Darts Corner. I'll have to report back after I get a chance to throw them.

180's (2019) = 46
Highest checkout = 139
Current match darts - Unicorn JW Phase 1 Purist 22g

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your 180's 2019. Great White North 767 24,069 3 hours ago
Last Post: pappino
  Something new from the mail Mel Timtiman 23 4,396 07-22-2016, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Dave91_180