Show us...what came in the mail in 2019
Sounds like lots of people taking advantage of the RD 4 packs - big well done to Cateye for bringing the deal to everyones attention
(12-06-2019, 12:58 PM)jt4527 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yeah well done to Cateye, a true bargain hunter! Smile
LOL, you're welcome. Smile

I just find most darts overpriced.
So I am happy when I stumble across cheap offers and proud to share the deals as a little contribution to this great forum.
(12-06-2019, 05:26 PM)Cateye Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterAccidentally ordered 2 more packs LOL
p[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(12-06-2019, 05:30 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Accidently how ?? you hit checkout ? lol
My 4 pack from Spanish amazon turned up well 2 of them. Got some gems, grandslam de Graaf 24g, 24g nixy darts and some 22g hexoset. Others were 22g old painters and x2 gold sleeks 26g and x2 30g knurled gold barrels
Ended up buying another 2 and was a great call. I got gerwyn price the old version without the blue, 26g stratos bullets, 26g ammo I believe but tiny ones with a handgun engraved, 21g hankeys, 24g just natura razor grip, 23g I believe to be winmau sub zero and some basic 18g ones
It was MVG week at my household.  Absolutely stunning darts.  I like the 2017 design better, but wish they were serial numbered like the 2019 set. They are going to look fantastic on display! 

(Got em both on clearance. Amazon and DC website)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Strong am I with the Force.
Got these delivered to work over the weekend,  along with a 2nd Takoma Home case (DC sent me a black one not the red one I ordered, although I'm not too fussed) and some 30mm Harrows Apex Ridge

I'll put the points on the darts when I get home and do a another photo.

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

First non-throwing opinion was that the grip level isn't as high as I thought it'd be, but maybe that's just in comparison to the paragons and Strix I've been throwing recently
Lovely darts,  but sadly not available in 23g.....so no darts for me
180 ies /2020:   9  Moddarts

Following up the earlier post

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(12-09-2019, 07:42 PM)Wild Dart Wildheart Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Very very nice!!!
(12-09-2019, 07:42 PM)Wild Dart Wildheart Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
They look great! I have the same set on the way. Hopefully here by end of the week.
Cheers guys and yep, Mission have done a great job with these, all without a ridiculous price tag.

I realised with those photos just how much quality Facebook steals from uploaded images compared to Imgur!
(12-06-2019, 07:54 PM)Calvinize Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterDo you just get 4 random sets?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us what came in the mail 2020 Crusher17 129 8,258 Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Last Post: BWeist
  Show us your 180's 2019. Great White North 1,212 61,336 12-31-2019, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Poidisb