Show us...what came in the mail in 2019
Just got these in the mail; an old used set of Unicorn Adrian Lewis in Black Titanium. Is there anyone that has an idea on the value / rarity of these darts? I know about the regular Lewis ones but I haven't seen these before. 

[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Currently throwing: Harrows Wayne Mardle 24 grams

180's in 2018: 14 
180's in 2019: 6 (28-11-2019)
(09-30-2019, 12:19 PM)MarcTH Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
In 2011 you could get the black titanium version for £46.99. In 2012 they came up with his Target darts. Actually, I don't know the proper dates. I just have 11' and 12' catalogues from Darts Corner...

As far as this exact set of yours is mention, I think it's worth £10 - 15. But I ain't no expert .-)
(09-30-2019, 05:18 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterThanks for replying! I'd say they're worth a bit more than that since the Unicorn Lewis dart is quite collectible in the first place, as well as being the harder to find Black Titanium model. But still; value is what the fool will pay for it  Smile
Currently throwing: Harrows Wayne Mardle 24 grams

180's in 2018: 14 
180's in 2019: 6 (28-11-2019)
A few darts sets (too many others to photo not included)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Finally

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Good thing the misses was home, the purolator guy knocked on the door, she jumped up to go answer and by the time she got there the guy was already in the truck. He'd have left it there and we are on the side of a busy street. It also wasn't in another box so it would have been plain to see from the road.

It certainly makes my board look a lot more modest, I thought it looked brand new before but it definitely shows its wear more. Its frighteningly easy to put together. The amount of light it gives off in the entire room is impressive as well. And of course my darts look better than ever in the board.
Target Carrera Azzuri Cortex CX6 23g.

The original flights and shafts are in the box.  I tried several combinations of shaft lengths and flight shapes.  Turns out the Target Ten-X flights with the short shafts took the fishtailing out and gave a confidence building trajectory.  I'm liking the Ten-X.

The only question is which color?  Orange, Blue or White (will have to order).

SPACE FOR RENT

Chizzy 22,23,24

I must order a set of the new 22g Chizzy darts just haven’t got round to it
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Showtime Darts Destiny 22g.
B: 25g   S: Short   F: Shape   180s: 7/25
Got these 22g Durrants in a swap on a Facebook page, very pleased with them! Just wish they came with the pears that Glen uses! 

[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
always forget about his thread
I got an order of stems and flights today, not exciting enough to photograph.

do really like the look of the new Duzza’s :-)
(10-04-2019, 01:24 PM)jt4527 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Some of my favourites

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
(10-06-2019, 12:10 AM)EviLZippY Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
They re. Ice the duzzas I have a set but re taking  me a bit of time to get my head around and actually throw well.... fustrating as will have 10. Ins of hitting everything I want then will go 30 mins of nothing and have done this a lot over a few weeks of getting them( posted thread about new darts and putting them down for a while)  but look beautiful and feel great in the hand
These arrived yesterday - Unicorn Terry Jenkins Premier 21g

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
B: 25g   S: Short   F: Shape   180s: 7/25
An extraordinarily expensive purchase for me. Target Stephen Bunting 12g. It was the only 12/10g smooth dart I could find.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your 180's 2019. Great White North 1,190 43,678 Yesterday, 03:33 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  Something new from the mail Mel Timtiman 23 4,563 07-22-2016, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Dave91_180