Show us...what came in the mail in 2019
5min ago courier dropped these off. I feel like a kid in a candy store lol Smile

This is now my 3rd set of darts and first one I bought without reading any reviews on. Reason I wanted these is the grip which looked to me in photos as it might be what I'm after; not a grippy grip and on first touch they definitely feel like what I'm chasing. [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
Keeping the Mailman busy again theese days!

Expecting two more deliveries during the next couple of days as well (and more exciting ones)

This time: Just some accessories

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(06-13-2019, 09:50 PM)longgunshooterzero Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Nice, I've been debating whether to give them a go, you'll have to let us know how you get on with them!
Monster Helios 3 22g
Short black L Style carbon silent stems 
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
(06-13-2019, 09:31 PM)Chappers Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
How is the grip compared to the mansell´s? Thy look great.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 
(06-14-2019, 09:54 AM)Shima Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterThe grip is great and really strong, I'm always moaning that various darts aren't grippy enough for me but these are fine. A bit like the delta/mamba grip but a bit chunkier. I love the grip on the Mansell's but after trying the RD Dragonfly 3s I decided I prefer a thinner dart. At 6.3mm wide and with the strong grip these Vengeance seem just what I was after! 

I spin the dart in my fingers a little before I throw them and they feel really comfy when my fingers fit in the grip just right. 

I'm definitely going to stick with them for a while and see how I get on.
Monster Helios 3 22g
Short black L Style carbon silent stems 
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
(06-14-2019, 10:07 AM)Chappers Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I do the same, thanks for your opinion and please stop making me want to buy all those darts

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 
I always forget to take pictures.

I can't even imagine how excited everyone would have been to see 10 packs of Designa stems and a pack of 30 springs Smile
B: 21g   S: Intermediate   F: Shape   180s: 2
(06-15-2019, 03:18 PM)jt4527 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Wow :-) Different colours? Awesome :-D
(06-15-2019, 03:41 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Even more exciting, all white, black springs Lol
B: 21g   S: Intermediate   F: Shape   180s: 2
Got through some 25g Martin Schindler's.

Then my usual style of set up, harrows Supergrip carbon with standard flights. Went with green on these for some reason. Also added black diamond points.

Nice darts, been looking for a set for a little while.

Jim

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your 180's 2019. Great White North 792 24,927 7 hours ago
Last Post: Borisbbadd
  Something new from the mail Mel Timtiman 23 4,409 07-22-2016, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Dave91_180