Show us...what came in the mail in 2019
Nothing yet but I have a buncha things in my basket waiting to order...just waiting to hear back from a seller on here!
(01-06-2019, 09:32 PM)MariusOveras Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yeah, it is kinda nice.  They’re also very helpful with helping work through issues.  I spent about 2 hours there today, working out some strange garbage.  Ended up switching to a lighter, rear loaded barrel with short shafts and slim flights (a little over $70 total).  Part of my problem was my natural grip is a rear grip, and I was throwing front loaded darts. No more strange sideways landings!
(01-09-2019, 12:29 AM)longgunshooterzero Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterWow, 2 hours coaching AND a new set up for $70?, thats what I call a real bargain!
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(01-09-2019, 12:29 AM)longgunshooterzero Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

This is interesting to me, which darts did you end up with?

Did the gurus there tell you anything about the typical straight dart, in reference to ideal gripping point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(01-09-2019, 12:45 AM)MariusOveras Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join :)
Register
Not sure what brand the barrels are...really didn’t care to ask.  They worked for me, and that’s what really mattered.  The barrels where $59.  If someone can tell me what the barrels are, that would be cool  :D

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join :) [/IMG] Register
(01-09-2019, 01:23 AM)longgunshooterzero Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

Looks Nice, though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They throw well for me. I feel like, the having the right equipment part is finally out of the way, now it’s practice, practice, practice!
(01-02-2019, 01:36 AM)LethalEagle Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterLET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE VELOS FLIGHTS IM THINKING ABOUT BUYING SOME
(01-07-2019, 11:53 PM)John Weita Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
HOW ARE THE VELOS FLIGHTS?
For some time now, I've been interested in John Lowe style darts, but didn't feel like spending $80.00+ on them.  At Christmas I spied these Designa Mega Grip darts at DC for less than $30.00, so I said what the heck.  They arrived today and I gave them a good run.  They're short, only 41mm, and a bit chunky at 7.65mm, but they fit into my hand perfectly.  In twenty games of 501, I had games of 14, 15, and 16 darts, with 2 180s, a 113 takeout, and a first 9 dart average of 83.27.  I think I'll keep them.  Big Grin  

Current darts: Designa Spectre 224 24g
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Best 501 game: 11 darts  (3 times)
Best 1001 game: 27 darts
High finish: 170
2018 180s: 280
/300  2019 180s: 55/300
Lifetime 3 x Bull: 38

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your 180's 2019. Great White North 782 24,514 Yesterday, 12:20 PM
Last Post: WhiskyPops