Show us...what came in the mail in 2019
You might also like using a flight punch?
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Punched flights will be an improvement for sure
(01-06-2019, 10:24 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
It always makes me chuckle, how starting a new sport or hobby, there’s always something more to buy.  The nickels and dimes keep adding up.  But that’s something that should be understood.  Shooting sports are WAY MORE expensive to get into...if you want to take it serious.
    My first order of the year arrived on Saturday. Stocked up on some L Style gear and thought I'd try some Storm Surge points as I've never tried Storm points.

Love the L Style stuff, it's the same as I was already using except I've gone from short to intermediate stems and got some of the black metallic champagne caps.

The caps are okay but some paint has chipped off all 3 within 5 minutes of throwing.

I hate the Surge points. Firstly half of the black paint came off when I fitted them so they look a mess, and then they ripped my board up (G3), only used for 5 mins before abandoning them, that was a well spent £11 Confused
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
(01-07-2019, 01:12 PM)Chappers Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Unfortunate on the black Champagne cups chipping.  The black ones have been hit and miss for me as in wear etc...
(01-07-2019, 02:05 PM)Great White North Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yes, I was hoping the colour would last a bit longer as i got the shiny new premium ones, think I'll be going back to silver after these.
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
(01-07-2019, 03:35 PM)Chappers Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
The plain metal bronze ones go well with black flights too.
I found he same with the black surge points, absolutely awful, I got a set put in a cheap set of designa smoothies just to try them out. My god they are awful.
The black has come away leaving a weird bronze copper colour, and as you said chappers real bad board rippers.
23g dobey phase 2
Extra short stems
Target no2 flights
Voks 14g "specials" soft tip.

If anyone was eyeing these up on Voks ' site, you waited too long. They are a spring loaded soft tip version of the Obsidian. 

Back in the day, everyone wanted Hammerhead GTs, including me.  These have the same barrel design and are extremely comfortable to hold.  Thanks Voks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Strong am I with the Force.
First set of the year for me. It's a big fish, but also an old one..

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your 180's 2019. Great White North 1,094 35,284 1 hour ago
Last Post: John_B
  Something new from the mail Mel Timtiman 23 4,522 07-22-2016, 08:13 PM