Show us...what came in the mail in 2019
(01-03-2019, 05:40 PM)The G Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
They look brilliant
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

nice[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
180 ies /2019:    28  Moddarts

Volla those are some sweet looking darts.
Currently Throwing: Designa Dark Thunder 24g
Best 501: 20 darts Best finish: 112  Playing since: Jan 2018 
So, I needed to start somewhere, trying to figure out what dart setup is best for me.

These just came in, first for 2019:

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(01-06-2019, 01:20 AM)longgunshooterzero Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Nice start. Looking forward to your comments on how you get on with them.
(01-06-2019, 02:23 AM)BDG Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
They came with stock flights with a flame print and medium aluminum shafts.  They both had to go.  The shafts are Supergrip shorts.
(01-06-2019, 02:33 AM)longgunshooterzero Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yeah, Supergrips or Target Pro Grips are very good, especially the solid colours.  But I see the original shaft rings on.  Find these very fragile.  With that type of setup, think you'll find the generic spring rings more durable and hold the flight better.  Very cheap and can be found almost everywhere:

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/index.php?cPath=340_816

cheers...
(01-06-2019, 02:48 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Awesome, thanks for the heads up!
Upgraded!  So, I went to the local dart shop and picked up some spring type rings, as recommended above.  I like’em!

(01-06-2019, 09:28 PM)longgunshooterzero Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

Man, you are lucky to have a lokal darts store! Around here there is a minimum 4 days wait for the mail to arrive...  Most times it is about 10-14 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your 180's 2019. Great White North 1,079 38,475 Yesterday, 08:50 PM
Last Post: The Jester
  Something new from the mail Mel Timtiman 23 4,535 07-22-2016, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Dave91_180