Show us...what came in the mail in 2019
New year, new haus on their way... 

If i I would empty my mailbox regularly i could have posted this last year Cool

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

The plug is for my lazy peoples lighting system / GranBoard
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
At least you are first this year LOL
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Theese good looking babies are on their way to me, and hopefully they’ll arrive in 2019

Custom made by the good people at custommadedarts.com

Really similar to the Rob Cross darts I have used, but after a grip change I wanted the flat ring moved further towards the front, to give me some extra grip at the rear part of the barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice, lovely looking set of customs, a set I'd very happily throw. The engraving looks nice too. Hope you enjoy them!
23g dobey phase 2
Extra short stems
Target no2 flights
(01-01-2019, 10:02 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Nice, hope you can let them fly soon... i have a few draws around here waiting to get realised...
(01-01-2019, 12:46 PM)25g-grizzly Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

Thanks! Yeah, there is no real fuzz with the designs here, just a plain straight barrel, with the grip adjusted to where I place my fingers Wink Made to be used Big Grin

(01-01-2019, 01:16 PM)theblindPew Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yeah, I hope so too! But first I need to survive this first week of the year.. I’m on vacation, and there is no dartboards around!!

Guess they are waiting for me in the mailbox when I come home Wink

Btw, those drawings does you no good, you better just get them ordered right away Smile

My flights have arrived. Josh Payne Marathons, pear shaped Rapide X and the Velos flights. Also got some Supergrip and Pro Grip stems.[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
2 set conversion points, l-style lip Points and fit Point plus[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ANE-LX1 met Tapatalk
I like stats :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your 180's 2019. Great White North 1,109 35,742 1 hour ago
Last Post: SparkVendetta
  Something new from the mail Mel Timtiman 23 4,524 07-22-2016, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Dave91_180