Show us your 180's 2019.
Number 7 for the year, first ever with the MvG’s but really enjoying throwing these!

Started playing: June 2017

Best finish: 170 (THE BIG ?)

Best leg: 14 darts

Currently using: trusty old 22g DC Darts
Number one of my life, and the year!

Harrows Elite 24 gram, target supergrip short stems, harrows retina flight with some paint on them, lol wish it was a prettier looking 180 but that’s it!

Woo go me, started playing October 12.

More to come .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great shot Calix! And congratulations! cheers
I had a similar experience and timeframe as you...doesn't it feel great!

cheers
Thought I get in on the fun.  P3's doing their thing.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(01-13-2019, 05:22 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Those look. Liked a nice set of Garry Andos.  WC P3???

I read in Jown Lowe book that Unicorn made the best darts so that  plus  my fancying Andos darts and as a player, I ordered them .

Can’t Wait.

I was having trouble all night with the Harrows, I couldn’t even throw them high enough to hit the 20.

I had to re adjust stems and flights, changed throw , catapulting .

I stuck with it.  Kept throwing until I warmed up after 1 hours I was hitting t 20s . D20,# 100+ all through darts app.

Kept at it and hit it
(01-13-2019, 05:44 AM)CalixNL Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yup, just like the ones you have on order - only 23g.  Good night on the east coast I guess - lol.
Yeah, 1st of 2019 and my third 180 ever![IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Current darts: Daytona Fire DF-01  (21g)
Shaft:            Short Harrows Supergrip (black&gold)
Flights:          Std Amazon (black)

180's
2018: 2
2019: 14
Good luck for today mr. Waites still really like those and they are a bargain.[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 
1st one of the year few days ago

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us...what came in the mail in 2019 theblindPew 749 42,826 Yesterday, 10:30 PM
Last Post: italNZ