Show us your 180's 2019.
Designa black shadows ringed grip 

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
# 32

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

# 33 .... the one bright spot in an otherwise mediocre day.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

24g and 26g Gen 2 Taylor’s. Liking both weights. :-)

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With mine datadart CT 26 grams[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Verstuurd vanaf mijn moto g(7) power met Tapatalk
Match darts: k701 with condor zero stress medium standard size
May the darts be with us
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

22g unicorn Kyle Andersons
22g Harrows Oracle

Darts : GB 1 Madhouse Customs  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Standard Flights.
Soft Tip: 17g Dartsclearance Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: winmau Blade 5
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
http://www.custommadedarts.com  Moddarts
Haven't been playing as much as I changed job just over a month ago and things have been hectic to say the least. With irregular practice my form has been lousy and I've reverted to throwing different sets to try and find something that feels comfortable. Today I was throwing my Unicorn Neons and got the first 180 in what seems like forever.

2019 180 count: 40 (2018 - 24 total)
501 best - 13 darts
Best out - 150 (t20, t20, d15) 
Photo 
I hit this one on Wednesday and Thursday I hit another one.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-07-2019, 02:41 AM)Jimmy 70 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Nice shot - and good work on the attachment. Smile

Your picture is displaying sideways.  No problem, but if you're wondering why - we have a Guide for that.  Written for iPads, but the same would apply for most devices.  You'd just handle it differently:

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

cheers and well done!
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

2 from tonight....both went in at crazy angles

Darts : GB 1 Madhouse Customs  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Standard Flights.
Soft Tip: 17g Dartsclearance Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: winmau Blade 5
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
http://www.custommadedarts.com  Moddarts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us...what came in the mail in 2019 theblindPew 1,104 68,770 1 hour ago
Last Post: Laconic