Show us your 180's 2019.
Been an interesting year for me - threw my first ever real darts at the very end of last year and really enjoyed the game.

Got my first 180 in January and set a goal of 5 for the year, which I never really thought I would do. But I practice as much as I can when I have some time and just recently joined the local league.

Well...here is #25 for me this year with some new Chizzy Pixels that I christened on the first day Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
^^ the Chizzy’s look great :-) 
really almost bought a set recently, changed my mind at the very last sec 
(unfortunately the missus is holding the darts I did buy cos it’s my bday in a few days and she wants me to have something to ‘open’ (they won’t be wrapped) Rolleyes )

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
# 26

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

some quality boxing on tonight
something to watch while I chuck :-)

edit: first for a while with these, don’t throw them very often any more

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

22g Unicorn Jelle Klassen and 21g Unicorn Jordan Boyce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darts : GB 1 Madhouse Customs  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Standard Flights.
Soft Tip: 17g Dartsclearance Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: winmau Blade 5
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
http://www.custommadedarts.com  Moddarts
That colour scheme on my Klaasens Gaz

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Darts:
Target Carrera C5 (23g)
Target Pro Grip Clear Short Stems
Target Vision Fade Black Punched Flights 
Target Titanium Slot Lock Rings
Target Storm Nano Grip Black 26mm Points

Setup:
Unicorn Eclipse HD2 Pro Edition Board
Unicorn Striker Black Surround
Target Corona Vision Light System

180's: 
2019: 56
2018: 27

Some success with my old 20g One80 Sparks (with Designa tweenies and Harrows Retina Kites)

#25:

#26:

Started June 2017
Favorite darts in use: One80 Night Hunter Sting 22g; One80 Spark 20g; Designa Black Shadow 22g
Boards: One80 Gladiator; Nodor Supabull ("old school")
Best leg: 14 darts
Best checkout: 129
180's 2018: 14
180's 2019/goal: 34/36

slight unexpected change of plan today, so chucking some (dusty dusty) old friends while I wait on something :-)

(06-17-2019, 11:28 AM)EviLZippY Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Looks like they dusted off quite well for you.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us...what came in the mail in 2019 theblindPew 757 43,849 07-18-2019, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Crusher17