Show us your 180's 2019.
First of the year

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(01-02-2019, 10:02 PM)Gazzabnorthern Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Darts look like they are at home there Gaza, DC have G2’s under £30 ( hint hint )
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

3rd of 2019 and first with the match darts (customs)....I also have a new board waiting to go up Chris just don’t see the point as this board still has plenty of life (even if it looks very tatty)

Darts : GB 1 Madhouse Customs  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Standard Flights.
Soft Tip: 17g Dartsclearance Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: winmau Blade 5
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
http://www.custommadedarts.com  Moddarts
Didn't get much practice in over the holidays, still trying to get back to where I wanna be (with regional competition starting tomorrow  Sad ) but despite inconsistency overall I have hit 7 or 8 180s the last 2 nights, playing WC final format first to 7 sets against the CPU. [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Managed to slip in my first of the year, here’s to many more. 
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
First night with my 22g Crisis set!

2019 180s: 19/50
2019 Best leg: 16
2019 Highest finish: 145

2017/18 180s: 17 / 32
2017/18 Best leg: 17 / 14
2017/18 Highest finish: 152 / 152

Dartsclearance do it again....elkadart ultrasonic 21g for £10

Darts : GB 1 Madhouse Customs  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Standard Flights.
Soft Tip: 17g Dartsclearance Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: winmau Blade 5
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
http://www.custommadedarts.com  Moddarts
Photo 
first for 2019 with RD Javelins
#2/2019. Target is 24, so 22 to go... Not a bad start for the year Big Grin

First of the year!!

Darts: 21.5 gm monster cobra I no.5 soft tips
Flights: l-style Jelle klassen blackout 
Shafts: Silver/black supergrip carbons.
Favorite players: Simon Whitlock, Jelle klaasen
2019 180’s: 9/12
2019 Hat: 121/130
2019 highlights: finished game with a 6.45mpr in cricket and lost. 
Won my first tournament! (1/25/19)
“My biggest problem in life, is overcoming myself... but once I defeated myself, all that was left was peace”-Kevin Gates

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us...what came in the mail in 2019 theblindPew 749 42,749 6 hours ago
Last Post: italNZ