Home made portable stand
Very nice Fox.....Looks great and works great also I would imagine.....a +1 for the effort! clapping
Thanks Baloos. Looks better now after spray painting the board black. That one is in the garage now and soon I will make another for the living room for when the weather gets too cold to play in the garage. I've got to find some lighter wood at a reasonably inexpensive price. The osb board I used in this one weighs a ton!
Use a smaller board just for mounting purposes and use foam surround. I didn't put a surround on mine.....yep...me and James Bond...living life on the edge....hahahaha....sometimes I drink milk after the expiration date....you just can't stop me.... Rolleyes
(09-11-2019, 05:00 PM)Baloos Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I could use a smaller board with foam, its just finding foam that is solid enough that you are not going to get charged a ridiculous price for. It's not me the size of the board but my son. He seems to throw quite a few 'loose' ones at times. One went whizzing past me through the doorway when I was in another room!
As for the milk well, as long as it smells ok and is not over a day past its use by then in general I will use it in tea etc!
(09-11-2019, 05:36 PM)The Fox Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterStyrofoam would work....UPS or Fedex should be able to give you a piece, or you can try the hardboard insulation that comes in 4x8 sheets. Get a 1/2 inch piece and double it. Real cheap you could use cardboard sheets. make it 3 or 4 sheets thick and paint it. The only bad thing it's not self repairing like foam.
(09-11-2019, 06:27 PM)Baloos Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Thanks I shall take a look and see what prices I can get.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DIY Portable Dartboard Stand Jeff Rassier 10 293 06-18-2019, 02:46 AM
Last Post: Jeff Rassier
  Home made Oche!!!! McInnis180 18 11,526 01-24-2017, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Joey88
  Target Vision 360 with Portable Dartstand? death 1 498 01-06-2017, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Del