Broken cosmo shaft
Ok I'm jinxed guess. I broke another stem today. 2 in 2 days?! I heated a safety pin and pushed it through the flight and it worked pretty good and was faster than using the drill. Both shafts are #2 spinners. Both broken shafts were caused from darts hitting the back of the dart in the board.

I've some money invested in these and will use up my stock. I guess nothing lasts forever but I've had pretty good luck with this set-up going on nearly a year now.
I usually broke mine whan darts bounced out from the dartboard. A friend of mine has used one set for ages and never had any issues. She usually has no fall outs, though. Unlike me...
Im supriced how my Cosmo fits and airs are started to cragking of easy lately.

Maybe thats normal then.? Not the cheapest system anyway.
LOL. Yea they do get abused some. My airs, I like, but are not worth the cost to me. I just use the standard fit flights now. I've had only 2 broken shafts after maybe 6 months of steady 1-2 hr a day usage. I recently bought some carbon stems, let's see how long they last.
(12-30-2018, 07:20 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterUse a small screw and screw it in where broken and pull.  Ive been using cosmo setup for six months havent had 1 brake on me yet lol
Heat up a paper clip press into the broken shaft, let cool then just pull it out - done it a few times.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(02-02-2019, 09:37 PM)*Saber* Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Have you ever done it this way yourself? That's how I tried at the first instance, however it only worked for me with those small screws and gimlets etc. I reckon you'd have to use pliers and a gas stove to heat it up properly.
(02-02-2019, 09:37 PM)*Saber* Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Do you have a Dart Nutz Patchs at all Saber? Darrel said you might be able too help
(02-02-2019, 11:30 PM)Jesse Galer Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Sorry for the thread hijack folks, trying to get this patch thing sorted.  Jesse, try the Darts Nutz shop for patches:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/shop/darts-nutz-patches/

If that doesn't work, feel free use the contact page:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/contact/

If you're still having issues, PM me directly and I'll see what I can find out.

cheers...