Cornhole
Not sure how many of you have heard of the game Cornhole but it is a favorite for many in this neck of the woods.

I got to thinking of how to do the same style game but with darts, both as singles as well as a team game and here is the 1.0 version. If anyone gets the urge to try it out, let me know if there can be any improvements.

Cornhole Cricket (Single)

Objective: Same as cricket with a few exceptions

#1 – No pointing for marks on unclosed numbers.
#2 – Each matching dart cancels the other unless closed. For example, a player has two 20s marked and the other player lands a double and single 20, the first player losses those marks and the second gains one mark on 20. Once a number is closed, it stays closed.

If you earned the most points in that single round, you will throw first in the next round.

The first person to close 15-Bull wins.

Cornhole (Single or Team)

Playing:
Players cork to determine who goes first. Each player then takes turns throwing three darts at the board.

Scoring and Winning:

The first player throws three darts and tallies their marks, single, double/triple (worth the same), or bull. The second player throws three darts and tallies marks. Equal marks cancel each other out so that only one player can score per round. Bull is worth three points, the rest of the board is worth 1 point. If you earned the most points in that single round (all players have thrown), you or your team will throw first in the next round. For example, if you scored 5 points and your opponent scored 3, you will add 2 points to your overall score and you or your team will throw first in the next round. A game is won when a team reaches 21 or more points. Skill Varient: If you go over in points, your score is automatically reduced to 11 and play continues. 
Nice game
I know the cornhole game. Always thought why toss bags when you can toss horse shoes. But your dart games sounds like fun and a good outdoor game at picnics.
Testing out the rules with a friend and he threw forst that inning. I snuck my darts in for the win of the inning.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)