My Dart Training - Android App
My Name is Manfred Buettner, i'm the developer of the free android app "My Dart Training". 
Perhaps you have it already in use, if not you can take a look here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...rttraining

If you have any suggestions or wishes for future releases you can write me per pm, email or also here. 

merry Xmas
Manfred
Hello again, 

Welcome here, too.  I am sure you will get many suggestions and improve your app even more.

To all Nutz who dont know which app is meant... Check the link... Best dart app on the market.
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
Hi Manfred, you won't be able to use the pm system yet as you don't have enough posts, but a couple of quick questions:

1 - is there, or will there be an ios version for apple users?

and

2 - I'm always sceptical when someone says free, especially when in-app purchases are mentioned - do you only have access to a limited part of the app and have to pay to get all the features? If not then what are the in-app purchases for?
(12-23-2018, 12:20 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Hi Manfred, you won't be able to use the pm system yet as you don't have enough posts, but a couple of quick questions:

1 - is there, or will there be an ios version for apple users?

and

2 - I'm always sceptical when someone says free, especially when in-app purchases are mentioned - do you only have access to a limited part of the app and have to pay to get all the features?  If not then what are the in-app purchases for?

1.) this year i tried to develope it for ios. but i got to less time next to my regular job and my family. But perhaps i could find one for this project. I will know more in yanuary 2019.
I hope i can realize a ios version 2019.

2.) i understand your skepticism. As is start 2016 with my app, i developed it first of all for myself. My colleguages said, that i should it upload to the playstore. 
So i have it done in March 2016. Yes, i implemented ads to get a few bucks for my work, but my intention was to bring a free app on the market without any restrictions.
all functions should be free for all people and it will be free also in the future. After a few weeks some users asked me, how they can donate or if its possible the remove the ads. 
That was the reason for implementing the in-app purchase. You will remove only ads. No further content will unlocked. If you don't wont to purchase the premium version, no prob, you can use all functions for free. Now and in the future.

I love darts and programming, and i'm absolut crazy about it. The money is not my motivation for developing this app. 
I'm glad if someone write me, that he like my app or write me what can be better. No matter honestly feedback is important to me and gives me motivation for the future.
Hi Manfred, great to see you on here. I've been using the paid version of your app for a while now, and I can honestly say it's worth every penny and is the best dart app that I've used.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk
Great to see you on here dude. I've been using the app for months now and I have to say it's one of the best out there. I love being able to have different profiles as well and that all my stats are tracked. Good work mate and looking forward to seeing what more you can implement in the future.
its very good app for practice games! i use it and its helpful! thanks for making it Smile if i get any upgrade ideas ill let you know. maybe a game of soccer against computer? soccer is 1vs1 game where u get the ball by hitting 25/bull and when u have the ball u can score goals by hitting any double. for Bull u get the ball and a goal since its a double. so u can possibly score 3 goals at one turn. if computer for example has the ball, i always have to take it from the bull before i can score and so on. do you know it? its a fun game for doubles/bull practice. the game is won when ever one player reaches the goal target set. for example we can play who gets 5 goals first.
Best leg 501: 12 darts (180,180,29,112) 
Highest checkout: 164 (T19, T19, Bull)
Darts: Harrows Elite 24g
Thanks MDT....always looking for good training apps....I'll give it a shot Big Grin
(12-23-2018, 11:37 AM)theblindPew Wrote: Hello again, 

Welcome here, too.  I am sure you will get many suggestions and improve your app even more.

To all Nutz who dont know which app is meant... Check the link... Best dart app on the market.

(12-23-2018, 02:09 PM)Boneshaker Wrote: Hi Manfred, great to see you on here. I've been using the paid version of your app for a while now, and I can honestly say it's worth every penny and is the best dart app that I've used.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

(12-23-2018, 03:45 PM)Haywood90 Wrote: Great to see you on here dude. I've been using the app for months now and I have to say it's one of the best out there. I love being able to have different profiles as well and that all my stats are tracked. Good work mate and looking forward to seeing what more you can implement in the future.

many Thanks!!

(12-23-2018, 04:55 PM)JP Ahinko Wrote: its very good app for practice games! i use it and its helpful! thanks for making it Smile if i get any upgrade ideas ill let you know. maybe a game of soccer against computer? soccer is 1vs1 game where u get the ball by hitting 25/bull and when u have the ball u can score goals by hitting any double. for Bull u get the ball and a goal since its a double. so u can possibly score 3 goals at one turn. if computer for example has the ball, i always have to take it from the bull before i can score and so on. do you know it? its a fun game for doubles/bull practice. the game is won when ever one player reaches the goal target set. for example we can play who gets 5 goals first.

many thanks for your suggestion. I'll put it on my to-do list.
Just downloaded it, will have go at it as soon as I'm back at the board Smile

Gesendet von meinem Aquaris X5 Plus mit Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Index of Training Apps nixer55 14 538 06-01-2019, 03:14 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  New training exercise...well, at least to me. longgunshooterzero 9 322 02-04-2019, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Atilla
  My way to the top! (training blog) Topolman 55 5,564 08-30-2018, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Topolman
  Dartsmind Training App Chipdiddytim 0 404 04-07-2018, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Chipdiddytim
  Soft Tip Training Apps Lil E 2 340 03-19-2018, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Sultan Pepper
  My Training method stahlmann 31 2,485 01-29-2018, 12:08 PM
Last Post: stahlmann
  Darts Scoreboard Android app Stevieb91 21 792 01-09-2018, 12:02 AM
Last Post: BJC
  Yet another doubles training routine JayPro 4 714 05-18-2017, 05:12 PM