Tungsten Half-Pints
I've been trying to collect all variants of the Unicorn Half Pints, and have really liked the shape of the #174 -- I can toss them well despite being only around 7g. So I've asked Graham of Gray's Darts to make a set of them in tungsten and see what happens. When they're done, I'll post some pictures. 
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Good luck in your search to complete the series - how many variations are you up to at the moment? Also look forward to seeing a tungsten version of the 174's.

I started collecting old darts back in 2012 and managed to complete my set of Half Pints 4 years later. When I started I only thought I'd manage to get maybe 3 or 4 variants if I was lucky, so was well chuffed when I completed the set. Here's a link to my post with them all in:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=21528
(12-22-2018, 09:15 AM)Imc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I have the 173, 174, and 177s so far. They don’t show up often on eBay, and that’s about the only place I can seem to find them — they’re rarer here in the US than the UK. If you have other suggestions about where to look, I’d love to hear them!
I got all mine off of ebay as well (the UK one for me) - I don't go on there much these days though as my money is needed for other things, so not sure if they pop up on there much nowadays.

I just had a look and there is a set on there at the moment, but looks like they only ship within the UK - you could check with him though and see if he would ship to the US for you:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-BOXED...:rk:1:pf:0
I finally received the tungsten versions of the #174 Half Pints from Graham Wagstaff. He had some health issues, and then needed a new tool in order to fabricate the raised ring shape. They were definitely worth the wait -- I really like the result. They're probably technically more like a 3/4 Pint, because I wanted the shape preserved but also wanted to use modern 2BA stems with them; the half-pints have smaller 3BA threads and so could have a smaller diameter at the stem end. They ended up weighing about 18g per barrel (I had two sets made, and they varied only .07 g across the 6 barrels, from 17.84 - 17.91; Graham is quite the craftsman). 

Total cost was £114 including shipping to the US, so very reasonable all things considered. They fly beautifully, too -- very similar to the actual Half Pints. I have them set up with short Unicorn stems and mini-standard Ruthless flights. I'm not sure if I'll do a little more to dial them in, but I'm happy with them. The feel is different than any other dart in my collection (around 30-40 sets).

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Very nice, he done a great job with those
That's pretty cool.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn Half Pints - all of them :-) mc1958 16 2,360 01-19-2017, 05:34 AM
Last Post: carlmuscleman67
  Unicorn Half Pint 7g Getagrip 17 6,095 04-10-2013, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Getagrip