Show your Kids best Shots! :)
That is really great. Hope my sons Will play also in a few years. They all picked up my darts but they say nails to them. Maybe i need a cheap soft tip for my boys (4 and 5 years old)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ANE-LX1 met Tapatalk
Nice setup and some fine shooting by your son.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(12-26-2018, 06:14 PM)pietjeekes Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yeah, i got them an Softtip Board with the age of 6!
Now, 1 year later i got them this Steeltip Board!
When you get a softtip Board, order a lot of softtips!!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Darts:  Target "Agora" 01 22g, Target "Titanium Pixel Stems", RD "Hardcore" Flights
            Showtime Darts  "Revolution" 23g with RD "NitroTech" Stems short, RD "Hardcore"  Flights

Dartboard Set Up:  One80  "Gladiator III", Unicorn "HD" Metal Number Ring, Target "Corona"  Surround
                               Winmau "Blade5"

(12-26-2018, 10:25 PM)Cat Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Thank you Cat!!
Yeah, he already played a good 67 Finish, is getting good at the Doubles, already!!
Kicked my butt with an 17 Bullseye!!

Didn't believed my eyes Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Darts:  Target "Agora" 01 22g, Target "Titanium Pixel Stems", RD "Hardcore" Flights
            Showtime Darts  "Revolution" 23g with RD "NitroTech" Stems short, RD "Hardcore"  Flights

Dartboard Set Up:  One80  "Gladiator III", Unicorn "HD" Metal Number Ring, Target "Corona"  Surround
                               Winmau "Blade5"

(12-27-2018, 10:22 AM)DeAngelo73 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
the tips won't be the problem. i also play softtip so i have them in house Wink
Child best shot so far... T20 20 19. He is 8 and plays standard oche but low board, wheelchair height. [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
Breaking flights since January 2019
Best Throw: 140 on 19/06/2019

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show Us Your Whoops Shots! Getagrip 376 148,345 07-16-2019, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Crusher17
  Show Us Your Out Shots! Getagrip 1,045 193,592 07-16-2019, 12:00 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  Shots 902 Series 4 Ray863 4 297 01-10-2019, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Ray863
Photo Show us your impressive Flight School shots Banz 11 3,069 06-26-2016, 08:07 PM
Last Post: copigme