Show your Kids best Shots! :)
Are your kids playing Darts?
Show me their best Shots! Cool
Greetz,
DeAngelo Cool Cool

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Darts:  Target "Agora" 01 22g, Target "Titanium Pixel Stems", RD "Hardcore" Flights
            Showtime Darts  "Revolution" 23g with RD "NitroTech" Stems short, RD "Hardcore"  Flights

Dartboard Set Up:  One80  "Gladiator III", Unicorn "HD" Metal Number Ring, Target "Corona"  Surround
                               Winmau "Blade5"

Dear Santa,

Please send me a wide angle lens.

Love,
Banz

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)

Gesendet von meinem Huawei P20 Pro mit Tapatalk

Darts:  Target "Agora" 01 22g, Target "Titanium Pixel Stems", RD "Hardcore" Flights
            Showtime Darts  "Revolution" 23g with RD "NitroTech" Stems short, RD "Hardcore"  Flights

Dartboard Set Up:  One80  "Gladiator III", Unicorn "HD" Metal Number Ring, Target "Corona"  Surround
                               Winmau "Blade5"

One after the other,.. Nice!! [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Gesendet von meinem HuaweiP20 Pro mit Tapatalk

Winmau "Blade5"

Excellent shots!
great player! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Thanks Guys!
Right now he's practice Finishes (41) and doubles, very well!
Real good on D4
That's why i got him a Blade5, lol !!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Winmau "Blade5"

What height is the board? Whatever it looks about right (Eye to bullseye) for a shorter person to throw at.

- When I was learning I needed a chair to climb up on to get darts from "up high" - Back then I used to aim for nineteens, just to save all the clambering up on furniture!)

Kind of wish that I had a board closer to my height back when I was little.
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
Yes, you're right!
Height of center bullseye is 1,14m, perfect for him, it's his own board!
Distance to board is between 1,47 or 1,65, however he wants!
I want it to be all on scale for him!
Distance and height will grow with him :]

Gesendet von meinem Huawei P20 Pro mit Tapatalk

Winmau "Blade5"

Here is a pic of his board

and here u can see the different oches

Winmau "Blade5"

That is really great. Hope my sons Will play also in a few years. They all picked up my darts but they say nails to them. Maybe i need a cheap soft tip for my boys (4 and 5 years old)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ANE-LX1 met Tapatalk
Nice setup and some fine shooting by your son.
(12-26-2018, 06:14 PM)pietjeekes Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yeah, i got them an Softtip Board with the age of 6!
Now, 1 year later i got them this Steeltip Board!
When you get a softtip Board, order a lot of softtips!!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Winmau "Blade5"

(12-26-2018, 10:25 PM)Cat Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Thank you Cat!!
Yeah, he already played a good 67 Finish, is getting good at the Doubles, already!!
Kicked my butt with an 17 Bullseye!!

Didn't believed my eyes Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Winmau "Blade5"

(12-27-2018, 10:22 AM)DeAngelo73 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
the tips won't be the problem. i also play softtip so i have them in house Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show Us Your Whoops Shots! Getagrip 390 152,098 12-03-2019, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Wild Dart Wildheart
  Show Us Your Out Shots! Getagrip 1,088 198,784 11-25-2019, 02:55 PM
Last Post: SparkVendetta
  Shots 902 Series 4 Ray863 4 346 01-10-2019, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Ray863
Photo Show us your impressive Flight School shots Banz 11 3,237 06-26-2016, 08:07 PM
Last Post: copigme