Show your Kids best Shots! :)
Are your kids playing Darts?
Show me their best Shots! Cool
Greetz,
DeAngelo Cool Cool

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Darts:  Target "Agora" 01 22g, Target "Titanium Pixel Stems", RD "Hardcore" Flights
            Showtime Darts  "Revolution" 23g with RD "NitroTech" Stems short, RD "Hardcore"  Flights

Dartboard Set Up:  One80  "Gladiator III", Unicorn "HD" Metal Number Ring, Target "Corona"  Surround
                               Winmau "Blade5"

Dear Santa,

Please send me a wide angle lens.

Love,
Banz
Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)

Gesendet von meinem Huawei P20 Pro mit Tapatalk

Darts:  Target "Agora" 01 22g, Target "Titanium Pixel Stems", RD "Hardcore" Flights
            Showtime Darts  "Revolution" 23g with RD "NitroTech" Stems short, RD "Hardcore"  Flights

Dartboard Set Up:  One80  "Gladiator III", Unicorn "HD" Metal Number Ring, Target "Corona"  Surround
                               Winmau "Blade5"

One after the other,.. Nice!! [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Gesendet von meinem HuaweiP20 Pro mit Tapatalk

Winmau "Blade5"

Excellent shots!
great player! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Thanks Guys!
Right now he's practice Finishes (41) and doubles, very well!
Real good on D4
That's why i got him a Blade5, lol !!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Winmau "Blade5"

What height is the board? Whatever it looks about right (Eye to bullseye) for a shorter person to throw at.

- When I was learning I needed a chair to climb up on to get darts from "up high" - Back then I used to aim for nineteens, just to save all the clambering up on furniture!)

Kind of wish that I had a board closer to my height back when I was little.
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
Yes, you're right!
Height of center bullseye is 1,14m, perfect for him, it's his own board!
Distance to board is between 1,47 or 1,65, however he wants!
I want it to be all on scale for him!
Distance and height will grow with him :]

Gesendet von meinem Huawei P20 Pro mit Tapatalk

Winmau "Blade5"

Here is a pic of his board

and here u can see the different oches

Winmau "Blade5"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show Us Your Out Shots! Getagrip 1,066 195,568 08-19-2019, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Sean1e
  Show Us Your Whoops Shots! Getagrip 380 149,622 08-19-2019, 07:12 AM
Last Post: SparkVendetta
  Shots 902 Series 4 Ray863 4 329 01-10-2019, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Ray863
Photo Show us your impressive Flight School shots Banz 11 3,133 06-26-2016, 08:07 PM
Last Post: copigme