Harrows Wolfram Infinity 23g Darts Review
(03-04-2019, 02:33 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 02:18 PM)longgunshooterzero Wrote: So, your review of the Wolfram Infinity’s almost made me pass right on by, mostly the center of gravity and the barrels are a little longer and thinner than anything else I’ve thrown. BUT, there was something that kept calling my name, and even though it was a $100US gamble, I rolled the dice and bought them.  I am more than satisfied with my purchase.  It took a bit of getting used to, but after a day of throwing them this weekend (taking breaks from watching the UK Open), I really like these darts.  I really wish other companies (charging similar prices) would put as much care in craftsmanship.  They’re the only set of darts I own that are perfectly weight matched.

Yeah its a great dart just other darts suit me better Smile

You paid $100 for yours?  Think they are around $50 in UK shops as you dont pay UK VAT?

Here in the US (speaking on US owned shops) they seem to bump the prices up on all darts from overseas.  And with the Premier League kicked-off...it’s even worse for named darts.  It’s the same price for the Oracle and Spina (Black).
[Image: un8EQyk.jpg]

Steel-Tip Darts:  Bottelsen Precision Grip Hammerheads (23 Gram)
                         L-Style Carbon Shafts (190)
                         L-Style Flights, Blue, Standard 

Soft-Tip Darts:  Bottelsen Precision Grip (20 Gram)
                        L-Style Flights, Black, Standard
(03-04-2019, 02:43 PM)longgunshooterzero Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 02:33 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 02:18 PM)longgunshooterzero Wrote: So, your review of the Wolfram Infinity’s almost made me pass right on by, mostly the center of gravity and the barrels are a little longer and thinner than anything else I’ve thrown. BUT, there was something that kept calling my name, and even though it was a $100US gamble, I rolled the dice and bought them.  I am more than satisfied with my purchase.  It took a bit of getting used to, but after a day of throwing them this weekend (taking breaks from watching the UK Open), I really like these darts.  I really wish other companies (charging similar prices) would put as much care in craftsmanship.  They’re the only set of darts I own that are perfectly weight matched.

Yeah its a great dart just other darts suit me better Smile

You paid $100 for yours?  Think they are around $50 in UK shops as you dont pay UK VAT?

Here in the US (speaking on US owned shops) they seem to bump the prices up on all darts from overseas.  And with the Premier League kicked-off...it’s even worse for named darts.  It’s the same price for the Oracle and Spina (Black).

I know, its common knowledge on here which is why I was surprised you never got them in the UK Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(03-04-2019, 02:49 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I know, its common knowledge on here which is why I was surprised you never got them in the UK Smile

Yeah, lesson learned. But I also have a local shop, where I can throw before I buy.
[Image: un8EQyk.jpg]

Steel-Tip Darts:  Bottelsen Precision Grip Hammerheads (23 Gram)
                         L-Style Flights, Blue, Standard 

Soft-Tip Darts:  Bottelsen Precision Grip (20 Gram)
                        L-Style Flights, Black, Standard
(03-04-2019, 02:53 PM)longgunshooterzero Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 02:49 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I know, its common knowledge on here which is why I was surprised you never got them in the UK Smile

Yeah, lesson learned.

Wink
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I just received a set of these (in 26g) from Darts Corner in the mail yesterday paid just over $51.00. I also had 35mm Winmau Free-flow black tips installed and while I like the look I haven't yet had a chance to use them.  The Free Flow points offer additional slope to the front of the rather blunt barrel so I thought it wouldn't hurt to give them a try. I like the feel of these darts for my grip, seems to be plenty of grip without being aggressive and love the look.  Because they're already pretty long I installed short stems and will continue to play with the setup until it best suits my throw. I seem to prefer a slightly front weighted dart and medium grip, at least that's how I have been throwing best over the past year.  Thought I'd give these a try, I've attached a picture of the current setup. I must say I am impressed with the quality to price ratio of Harrows darts as of late, seem to be getting really good value for the money, while some other major brands prices are sky rocketing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Darts I Use:
| Target Azzuri Cortex CX6 (25g) | Winmau Stratos (26g) | Target Daytona Fire DF03 (24g) | Harrows Wolfram Infinity (26g) | Phil Taylor G3 (24g) | Phil Taylor Legacy | Harrows Quantum (26g) | RvB 95 (25g) | Red Dragon Patriots (24g) | Voks Hellfire Helix (21g) | Eric Bristow Gold Ti (26g) | 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows Verve 23g darts review Getagrip 34 6,900 06-05-2019, 03:02 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Harrows Oracle 23g Darts Review Getagrip 46 5,981 06-01-2019, 05:43 AM
Last Post: barcrusher
  Harrows Predator 23g Darts Review Getagrip 23 3,836 05-29-2019, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Lotto
  Harrows Spina Black 23g Darts Review Getagrip 24 6,282 05-03-2019, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Ukic
  Harrows Razr 24g Darts Review Getagrip 33 3,732 04-24-2019, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Ukic