Perfect Flight for Target Dayton Fire
What’s your flight setup on Daytona Fire’s? Curious to know what everyone is rocking.
I'm using Harrows Velos Flights on my JP01's and JP02's, Target Daytona Flights on my DF10's, L-style Small Standard L3c Flights on my DF11's and L-style Standard L1c DF01's
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Using slim flights on mine...seem to work the best for my style. Cool
The perfect set is the ones you put on them
(12-17-2018, 06:12 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Maybe the title of the thread needs to be changed a little. I actually read the OP post, and he wanted to know what flights members was rocking on their Daytona's  Big Grin
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
(12-17-2018, 09:03 PM)Spencerdl Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I read the entire post and i decide to answer the way i did, we already have a show us your Daytonas so it's easy to see what people use, just like i know the difference between shaking hands & shaky hands  Big Grin
I ended up buying carbon l style 260’s and standard l style flights. Now I need a case that will hold 3 darts setup and an extra set of l style flights.
(12-17-2018, 02:56 AM)Spencerdl Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Five different sets? Are you sure you don't need a few sets more? :-)
(12-17-2018, 02:00 AM)Mike Potter Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
And the 'Show us your Daytona Fires' doesn't do that?
I use carbon L style 190 shaft and standard L style flights

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Flight Sizes Identified AD18 10 3,186 02-13-2018, 06:27 PM
Last Post: David Schlichting
  Target make a new flight......by using the best bits from Harrows flights rich345 17 4,155 04-09-2016, 12:04 PM
Last Post: ThemadhooseDBL1