Question - Mainly for soft tip players
Just thinking we have a few different home boards on the market now so may not be a bad idea to make some new sections in the Soft Tip forum for each particular board.

That way we can have all specific things under each forum for each board.

We can also make a list or forum where you can list your username and arrange to play others if you wish.

Not sure if its a good or bad idea as it will mean more sections added so let me know if you think it is worth doing or we can just leave things as it is.

Cheers!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Seems a good enough idea to me since there has been growth on the forum with soft tip as of late.
(12-11-2018, 02:42 PM)Great White North Wrote: Seems a good enough idea to me since there has been growth on the forum with soft tip as of late.

yeah thats what my thinking is, may just help to make it more organised Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Wouldn't hurt with so many asking about boards
Think it's a good idea.  Many of these board questions are exclusively soft tip.   More in common with that category than boards in general.  But where to put European soft tip boards?  Given board size and throwing distance, they have much in common with steel tip, excepting the darts themselves.dunno
I think it's a good idea as well. It will put things more in perspective concerning Electronic Dart Boards and the differences.
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Sounds good and that way I can find more Granboard users that are members here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darts : GB 1 Madhouse Customs  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Standard Flights.
Soft Tip: 17g Dartsclearance Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: winmau Blade 5
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
http://www.custommadedarts.com  Moddarts
(12-11-2018, 03:35 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Think it's a good idea.  Many of these board questions are exclusively soft tip.   More in common with that category than boards in general.  But where to put European soft tip boards?  Given board size and throwing distance, they have much in common with steel tip, excepting the darts themselves.dunno

its mainly for the main home online boards so it will be Dartslive, Granboard, Nexus Hi Darts etc

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(12-11-2018, 03:35 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Think it's a good idea.  Many of these board questions are exclusively soft tip.   More in common with that category than boards in general.  But where to put European soft tip boards?  Given board size and throwing distance, they have much in common with steel tip, excepting the darts themselves.dunno

As far as the European soft tip boards were mentioned, I'd just add that their dimension isn't the only difference. I mean, if you wanted to arrange for some playing against others, I've never seen any european soft tip dartboards that would allow playing online.

Just my two cents, I won't join anyway. Yes, I've been playing soft tips for about 20 years, I haven't ever owned a soft tip dartboard though. I've only had sisal dartboards at home and never used anything else for my home practice (used to play with the common plastic tips back then when I hadn't even played steel tip comps).

Also, I don't think it would be a wise idea to invest in Granboard-like boards here in czech rep. as practicing on such boards and then playing on the regular ones might be pretty frustrating .-) Not a bad idea though for someone who doesn't play darts competitively and would like to measure his skills against the others...
i think it is a great idea
[Image: 06011971610pm-nh085.png]
Strongly agree with this!
Seems like a swell idea! Smile
 ✯✯✯Mac-Attack99✯✯✯
༺Darts: 21.5 gm monster cobra I. no.5 soft tips༻
༺Flights: l-style Jelle klassen blackout༻
༺Shafts: Silver/black supergrip carbons༻
2019 180’s: 10/12
2019 Hat: 154/130
Favorite player: Jelle Klaasen

Possibly Related Threads...