15% off and Lots of Specials
    Don't miss out on our HUGE stock of specials online and use "voks15" to receive 15% off store wide.  Please message or email with any questions.
Nice discount Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
The Sentinel always looks like it belongs at the 1939 New York World's Fair.  Smile Very Art Deco.
(12-10-2018, 07:51 PM)bkbum Wrote: The Sentinel always looks like it belongs at the 1939 New York World's Fair.  Smile Very Art Deco.

I made a short clip the other day and explain why I called them the Sentinel:

If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(12-10-2018, 08:04 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I made a short clip the other day and explain why I called them the Sentinel:

Grip the Commodore64 gamer dude! Cool explanation though for an intriguing dart.  Big Grin
(12-10-2018, 08:54 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 08:04 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I made a short clip the other day and explain why I called them the Sentinel:

Grip the Commodore64 gamer dude! Cool explanation though for an intriguing dart.  Big Grin

LOL those were the days Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks for that. The first time that i even remember this game for ...i dont know...30 years? Unbelievable Big Grin 
+1 for make me laugh

I have spend the last hour to find Spy vs. Spy, Roadrunner and Summer Games...oh man, wonderful
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
(12-11-2018, 11:20 AM)theblindPew Wrote: Thanks for that. The first time that i even remember this game for ...i dont know...30 years? Unbelievable Big Grin 
+1 for make me laugh

I have spend the last hour to find Spy vs. Spy, Roadrunner and Summer Games...oh man, wonderful

LOL, I remember those too, great times Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album