Video Challenge. 3 double tops
How quickly can you throw 3 double tops in one visit?
https://youtu.be/oH0KxSE07oA
3 minutes is the target
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Yes, the challenge is all 3 darts in the double. Took me 3 minutes to do it which is probably a bit quicker than I was expecting. It would be a long video if I was trying for 3 in the treble!
I've managed two in the D20 a few times (once amazingly to win a match), but as it's my least favourite double I'd say I'd never be able to get three in there in one visit (probably not even if the one visit consisted of 6 darts lol). I wouldn't be able to video any attempts anyway as I don't really have the capability to film anything.
3 in the double in 3 minutes? 

Im out Blush
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
Surely it doesn’t take 3 minutes to do this for a dartsnut?
[Image: noA9pGi.jpg]

Did this at home just now....was throwing bricks at the dart pub......as soon as I got home i was hitting again..to be honest. I think It might .just take me a good 30-45 min to warm up, in 3 intervals of 15......

[Image: Txi9j8Z.jpg]
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
(02-28-2019, 03:23 AM)CalixNL Wrote: Did this at home just now....was throwing bricks at the dart pub......as soon as I got home i was hitting again..to be honest. I think It might .just take me a good 30-45 min to warm up, in 3 intervals of 15......

Nice - and pretty close to max #2. Wink
(02-28-2019, 03:35 AM)Hnixer55 Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 03:23 AM)CalixNL Wrote: Did this at home just now....was throwing bricks at the dart pub......as soon as I got home i was hitting again..to be honest. I think It might .just take me a good 30-45 min to warm up, in 3 intervals of 15......

Nice - and pretty close to max #2. 

Heheh yes!! And it was super close too!! I hit the first two T20s and thought for sure I had it!!!!
By the time I was finally hitting any consistency, I was exhausted and had to call it quits.
(12-08-2018, 01:05 AM)Omp Wrote: How quickly can you throw 3 double tops in one visit?
https://youtu.be/oH0KxSE07oA
3 minutes is the target

Great job OP.

I was just practicing and I hit three t20s first go , but I did not video and was already practicimg for an hour!