L Style Premium Lippoints Review
(12-06-2018, 03:42 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I think thats partly the problem of testing them though, some boards may work better with some tips and it could also have some bearing on the players darts and how they throw them, I know all the darts end up straight once they stick but some people will enter straighter on than others.

This is why I setup my dart to be back heavy with brass shaft, I want my darts to enter flat into the soft board. A curved entry will put stress on the tips and break them more often. Maybe that's why my tips can last that long.

And a curved dart forced to be straightened by the board is just not beautiful for me, not perfect entry. Some weird perfectionism Undecided
(12-06-2018, 06:49 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Thanks for the review, Darren.

As I am myself an owner of a pretty Nexus I have tested a few soft tip points yet. Ordered the three big asian ones from DC to start.

Condor Ultimate: Good quality, but were hard to get out of the Nexus. Required a lot of force.
Cosmo Fit Point Plus: Just a good point. No problems when pulling them out.

Not tried the Premium Lippoints  yet.

Also planning to try some points, that are big in Germany. Evo Points for example.

Thanks Seb Smile I think the Trinidad Yoriboy darts I was throwing have the Condor Ultimate points on, they seem to be pretty robust too Smile

(12-06-2018, 09:24 PM)Akats Wrote: I use them. Pretty much my favourites so far. They are very good for steel tip dartboards as well as long as the little marks they have along the point don't wear out. 
Bounce outs in a softip dartboard? They don't matter
Good review, as always

Cheers mate! Bounce outs dont matter in regards to the scoring but they do matter to me when they hit my hard floor and there fore have more chance of breaking the tip Smile

(12-07-2018, 12:14 AM)LKH9 Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 03:42 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I think thats partly the problem of testing them though, some boards may work better with some tips and it could also have some bearing on the players darts and how they throw them, I know all the darts end up straight once they stick but some people will enter straighter on than others.

This is why I setup my dart to be back heavy with brass shaft, I want my darts to enter flat into the soft board. A curved entry will put stress on the tips and break them more often. Maybe that's why my tips can last that long.

And a curved dart forced to be straightened by the board is just not beautiful for me, not perfect entry. Some weird perfectionism Undecided

I think thats a little ocd for me lol Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  L Style Gomu Shaft Tightener review Getagrip 14 1,044 11-24-2018, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Kevin Bell
  L Style Krystal One Case and L Style L Case review Getagrip 18 956 11-20-2018, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  L-Style Bull Extractor review Getagrip 11 679 07-22-2018, 04:48 PM
  L-Style Flights and Shafts Review Getagrip 39 3,147 07-21-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Ancient Darter
  L Style Shell Lock Punch Review Getagrip 19 16,572 12-01-2017, 05:26 PM
  L-Style system review Kosumo 4 3,438 06-09-2016, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Walker
  L-Style Lip Stock Video review jayouloun 1 936 11-08-2015, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Gada