Happy holidays nutz!
'Tis the season![Image: 718233a7af2213f1c747eb5fedc15c03.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
My main arrows - Shot! Longitude 918 3 series no.5 20g full set up,  Target pro grip stems (short), lippoint no.5 points (dynasty no.5 conversion for steel), harrows marathon flights (punched), target titanium slot lock rings
Happy Holidays, who is that character?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(12-05-2018, 05:59 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Happy Holidays, who is that character?

That's Burl Ives character from many of older holiday season shows which are still classics to this day IMO. Smile
(12-05-2018, 05:59 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Happy Holidays, who is that character?
Sam the Snowman from the kids movie "Rudolf the red nosed reindeer "

My main arrows - Shot! Longitude 918 3 series no.5 20g full set up,  Target pro grip stems (short), lippoint no.5 points (dynasty no.5 conversion for steel), harrows marathon flights (punched), target titanium slot lock rings
Sam the Snoman[Image: c9dc2c8484019d2ea05c71b297eb7f4f.jpg]

Happy Holidays to you too.
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Enjoy the holidays with your kids and enjoy your darts and all the darts this month
First I had heard of him Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]

Stay out of trouble children lest that old bearded alcoholic Saint Nikolaus sends for the Krampus.
Ryk is equipped with...

Arrows -  23g Showtime Ксения Клочек :: Stems- Core Grip ST Med (Blue) :: Flights - ShowTime 100μm (Colour Burst Red) :: - Winmau Blade 6
happy hollidays for all of you.
Darts:
XQ maxmvg gift set darts 16G softtip retired)
Target Phil Taylor 8zero 18G softtip
Harrows assasins 21gr steeltip
Harrows genesis 21gr steeltip

boards:
Home: Harrows matchplay
          Gran Board 3
Work: toy softtip (devessport zeus) Smile