Cheaper lookalikes of Taylor 9fives?
I know the good won't be the same but wanting to try the shape (Gen 3-5) in 22 or 24 without shelling out £90 a set!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
DPC  Optimum.
DPC Optimum for a Gen 3 lookalike, for the gen 4-5's there are plenty of bullet shaped sets out there. Andy Fordhams, Taylor's old Unicorns, DPC Classic, Bulls bullet, and a ton more.
I have a set you can have, not Taylors but same shape. I bought them for the exact same reason, actually turned out they were better than the Taylors for me lol, but I've moved on from them now. They were Nodors I got from Madhouse, they're not expensive if you want a new set but dm me if you want mine
Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points
Thanks for all the opinions guys, I'll take a look at them!

Chappers, that's a really kind offer, if you're sure any that is love to take you up on that, I'll drop you a PM!

[attachment=19164 Wrote:Poidisb pid='526834' dateline='1543617319']Thanks for all the opinions guys, I'll take a look at them!

Chappers, that's a really kind offer, if you're sure any that is love to take you up on that, I'll drop you a PM!

Pic of the Nodors and Taylors for comparison

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points
(12-01-2018, 01:10 PM)Chappers Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 11:35 PM) Poidisb Wrote: Thanks for all the opinions guys, I'll take a look at them!

Pic of the Nodors and Taylors for comparison
Definitely a fair bit in common there!

Taylor Gen 2 - Unicorn Kyle Manton
taylor Gen 3 - DPC Optimum
Taylor Gen 4 - Unicorn Phase 5

Not sure about the Gen 5 as haven't had any.

But the above are cheaper alternatives to current Taylor's. The unicorn phase 5 can be found even cheaper 2nd hand, and are very nearly the exact measurements of the Gen 4, but in my opinion better balanced.

Here are pics of the Optimums, same exact shape as the Taylor Gen 3 but a different grip. Then a pic of my phase 5s next to the Gen 4s, near enough identical apart from lateral cuts on the Gen 4s.

(12-01-2018, 01:33 PM)Jim_sol Wrote: Taylor Gen 2 - Unicorn Kyle Manton
taylor Gen 3 - DPC Optimum
Taylor Gen 4 - Unicorn Phase 5

Not sure about the Gen 5 as haven't had any.

But the above are cheaper alternatives to current Taylor's. The unicorn phase 5 can be found even cheaper 2nd hand, and are very nearly the exact measurements of the Gen 4, but in my opinion better balanced.

Here are pics of the Optimums, same exact shape as the Taylor Gen 3 but a different grip. Then a pic of my phase 5s next to the Gen 4s, near enough identical apart from lateral cuts on the Gen 4s.
Thankyou very much!

Seems my Target Fittons aren't a far cry from the Gen 3's!

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=13294

Found these as I was browsing by price. Showtime Neo Bombs, 26gm, less than £22.
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
Red Dragon Chiefs !
[Image: kI8ebGq.png]