HELP! Gran Board 3 Sensor Issues
Hi Hello Dartsnutz, 
 I am having an issue with my GB3. I received it in the mail yesterday, and I spent all day trying to get the sensors right. I have failed over and over. Right when I think I have it, I throw a triple 20, and it doesn't register. My initial problem is with doubles not registering. Or an out registering as in. Im a very honest player and I dont want to win from a dart that was supposed to be Out, or lose when I hit that triple 20 and it doesnt give it to me.
(Im a big guy, and I do throw rather hard; If that helps in any way)

Please help Dartsnutz!
I did a write up on what’s settings work well for me and I think it’s a sticky in the soft tip area....

But you should also request help in the app and contact gran darts to get a new rubber mat as you likely have the bright white one, you could remove the back and check as well

I use 8 for response interval, 7 for outer sensitivity and set 2 and seems to work really well with the new light grey rubber mat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Home & Work Board - GranBoard 3
Campsite Board - Granboard Dash
Target Chizzy Pixel Grips 18G, Int. Pro-Grip Shafts
Snakebite Mamba 2 - 18 G, Carbon-Ti shafts
Cuesoul Black Scorpion 18G, Stock setup
Winmau Sub-zero 18G, Int. Pro-Grip Shaft
L-Style premium tips in all
(11-29-2018, 04:16 AM)TJSlayer Wrote: I did a write up on what’s settings work well for me and I think it’s a sticky in the soft tip area....

But you should also request help in the app and contact gran darts to get a new rubber mat as you likely have the bright white one, you could remove the back and check as well

I use 8 for response interval, 7 for outer sensitivity and set 2 and seems to work really well with the new light grey rubber mat

How did you get them to send you a new mat?
I just sent them a request asking for help with outs registering as doubles and they send they could send me a new mat to try, others have gotten them as well. Use the help and contact support, ask for the mat and send them your address.

(12-03-2018, 06:39 AM)TJSlayer Wrote: I just sent them a request asking for help with outs registering as doubles and they send they could send me a new mat to try, others have gotten them as well. Use the help and contact support, ask for the mat and send them your address.

Thanks, I'll contact them and let you guys know the outcome
(12-04-2018, 05:42 AM)Zaner Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 06:39 AM)TJSlayer Wrote: I just sent them a request asking for help with outs registering as doubles and they send they could send me a new mat to try, others have gotten them as well. Use the help and contact support, ask for the mat and send them your address.

Thanks, I'll contact them and let you guys know the outcome

Update: 
 I received my new thicker mat from Gran Darts today. Thank you so much for leading me in the right direction to fix my issue. I was pretty upset that my board wasn't working as well as I hoped, and if it wasn't for Dartsnutz and the help from TJSlayer, I would not be as satisfied as I am now.
See you guys Online! 
-Whiskey Dickens
Glad to hear you back in business!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gran Board 3 Firmware Update Issue, v. 6.1.6 Adam Emery 8 1,594 09-17-2019, 01:52 AM
Last Post: J.j. Bebout
  Gran board Windows APP? Tek_FPV 1 553 06-29-2019, 04:33 AM
Last Post: chrisbck
  Gran Board Question TJSlayer 3 810 05-27-2019, 08:48 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Gran Board Update 6.1.4 2/20/19 iOS Version Bull 3 914 03-07-2019, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Bull
  Gran Board 3 Darts sinjed 2 564 02-22-2019, 12:03 AM
Last Post: BDG
  Looking to purchase a Gran board 3, a couple questions Peto48 15 1,075 02-09-2019, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Peto48
  Gran Board 3 PCB/Broken USB Androooo 5 945 01-27-2019, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Androooo
  Gran Board Users TJSlayer 44 6,112 01-21-2019, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Ehudakineyah
  Gran Board 3 on all the time? Also what power adapter? Sunny 4 1,253 01-04-2019, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Sunny
  Last version of Vdarts app that works with Gran Board? Ginoworm 8 3,187 12-17-2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Henniebrandweer