Cosmo Fit Shaft Carbon and Super Duralumin and Titanium review update
One of the most interesting reviews I've seen for darts equipment - maybe for anything ever. Cosmo seem to have really outshone themselves this time. Pricey as they may be, unless you're a nutter and snaps the stem when all goes wrong (and you can look at me for that, even though I've never bought Cosmo or any Fit Flight equipment), it doesn't seem bad.

And 'Duralumin' - got Back To The Future vibes with that name. And they are close to being the best looking stem right now.

So much money on the table - you could sell all those stems and buy a house Smile
[Image: 3lxgjl.jpg]
(12-01-2018, 01:38 PM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: One of the most interesting reviews I've seen for darts equipment - maybe for anything ever. Cosmo seem to have really outshone themselves this time. Pricey as they may be, unless you're a nutter and snaps the stem when all goes wrong (and you can look at me for that, even though I've never bought Cosmo or any Fit Flight equipment), it doesn't seem bad.

And 'Duralumin' - got Back To The Future vibes with that name. And they are close to being the best looking stem right now.

So much money on the table - you could sell all those stems and buy a house Smile

Glad you liked it Smile
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
This is a go-to bit of kit for soft tippers, and you've hit the nail in the head of all the advantages and such with each of the stems. I can't use carbon well as I have an aggressive throw, so the impact will destroy them really fast. My carbon sets lasted me only 3 weeks before I went back to Supergrip or Pro-Grip stems lol.

I've generally avoided using Cosmo or Fit systems since then, basically sticking with straight traditional stems and flights from Harrows or Target because...money. Them Super-Duralumin stems are amazing though, I love them but...again, money.

Reminds me, I need more Pro-Grip stems, because well....money lol.
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
(12-01-2018, 04:42 PM)LethalEagle Wrote: This is a go-to bit of kit for soft tippers, and you've hit the nail in the head of all the advantages and such with each of the stems. I can't use carbon well as I have an aggressive throw, so the impact will destroy them really fast. My carbon sets lasted me only 3 weeks before I went back to Supergrip or Pro-Grip stems lol.

I've generally avoided using Cosmo or Fit systems since then, basically sticking with straight traditional stems and flights from Harrows or Target because...money. Them Super-Duralumin stems are amazing though, I love them but...again, money.

Reminds me, I need more Pro-Grip stems, because well....money lol.

Thanks mate! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

What a lovely review  Big Grin
Thanks for the update, helped me decided on my next set of shafts!
(01-02-2019, 12:16 AM)elevendarter Wrote: What a lovely review  Big Grin

Thanks! Smile

(01-02-2019, 03:29 AM)RobbieDanger Wrote: Thanks for the update, helped me decided on my next set of shafts!

Cool, glad it helped Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn Raised Oche Review Update Getagrip 5 195 12-20-2019, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Harrows Supergrip Carbon Shafts Review Getagrip 29 3,421 11-30-2019, 05:20 PM
  Cosmo Fit Flight System review Getagrip 122 81,853 02-25-2019, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Bradley Mikloski
  Target Titanium carbon stems review JayKay 24 9,514 01-08-2019, 03:04 AM
Last Post: John Weita
  Cosmo Fit Point Metal Steel Tip Coversion Points Review Getagrip 8 912 12-04-2018, 05:25 PM
  L Style Gomu Shaft Tightener review Getagrip 14 3,124 11-24-2018, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Kevin Bell
  Condor Zero Stress Integrated Flight and Shaft System Review Getagrip 16 5,426 11-19-2018, 11:02 AM
  Cuesoul - Tero Flight & Shaft System - Review vanJupp 23 4,452 10-23-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Accurate Dart AFS Product Update Review New Flights and Stems tested Getagrip 2 1,124 08-22-2018, 04:04 PM
  Official Harrows Clic flight and shaft system review Getagrip 95 74,652 04-20-2018, 02:45 PM