Wonderful short film...

Found this on Sky News first, watched it and loved it.
THIS should be the Christmas advert this year, not the John Lewis one - anyone agree?
Again, heartbreaking, but heartwarming at the same time.
[Image: 37d4kf.jpg]
(11-24-2018, 12:37 PM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: Found this on Sky News first, watched it and loved it.
THIS should be the Christmas advert this year, not the John Lewis one - anyone agree?

Totally agree, much more poignant and thought provoking than the Elton John one, apparently only cost £500 to make too, a fraction of the John Lewis one.

My favorite is the one with the girl dressed as a star and the plug, me and the mrs had a good chuckle at that one, and that has a nice message too, you only get what you give, as in attention, love and support rather than gifts.
[Image: Adyds3t.jpg]
Damn ya getting me choked up before i have to go play darts today lol
nice and a bit sad too
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Wow this is powerful. They say time heals all wounds but it's still tough this time of the year after having lost our loved ones.
(11-24-2018, 12:37 PM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: Found this on Sky News first, watched it and loved it.

WOW!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the last film you watched? JamieJ 244 6,503 11-19-2019, 04:09 PM
Last Post: esoxJD
Smile Wonderful/funny/daft news thread... sjmattitude1982 9 672 12-16-2018, 01:53 AM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982