Canadian supplyers
Howdy! 

Wondering about best dart equipment supplyers that ship to Canadian border side!

Any web links you Canadians have used successfully and will openly reccommend to another Canadian thayd be greatly appreciated,

Calix
Until the postal strike is over Calix, nobody overseas will ship to Canada. Also a good idea to acquaint yourself with some of the pitfalls of importing goods into Canada.  Below thread is long - but worth the read:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=27766

It's not all doom and gloom, but going into these things with your eyes open will save you disappointment.

cheers...
Okay, But shipping directly from Canadian supplyers?

Is there any Canadian manuf@ctured darts?

I don’t want to ship from US lol...just within Canada If there is any out there that can be recommended!
And not necessarily planning on ordering soon, + there are other shippers no? Puralator , UPS , fedex?

I just want to look at what’s available in 7-10 days lol and what selection of darts!!
Your best bet is to order from the UK usually the cheapest, there isn't alot of suppliers in Canada, most are now pool supply stores, if you do find a place there usually 3 times the price
Oh jeez! Thanks fo the info!

I saw Red Dragon on google,, they looked interesting;

however if the price difference is that significant when ordering from out of Canada, then thank you for the tip!!!!!! ?

I will browse online for supplyers who ship to Canada ??
(11-23-2018, 02:23 AM)CalixNL Wrote: And not necessarily planning on ordering soon, + there are other shippers no? Puralator , UPS , fedex?

I just want to look at what’s available in 7-10 days lol and what selection of darts!!

I have gotten two orders from prestiegedarts.com.  Not a huge selection on his web site but he will source just about anything you ask for.  Service is A1+ for sure.

Also FG Bradleys, britishdarts.com Toronto Darts and Games but I have no experience ordering online from them. 

Went into FG Bradleys and decent enough selection compared to most places that carry darts as a secondary line
Would Love to swap the Piranha Razor Grip for something else.  Bought them and never used them
I have been hearing from being out around at the dart pub, and local retailer, that heavier darts 30+ grams are very popular around here!

I had read on line for the first month or so most popular was between 18-24!

And my dad also told me he used to have a set of 28 or 32’s,

Maybe it’s a old school thing haha! The local retailer said they sell out very fast on they’re heavier darts.

Lol I want to find a nice “rear loaded” / center balanced dart....I didn’t see much at local retailer except a Pentathlon model t1 and a Ice dart that looked appealing ...even though they appear front end loaded...
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=21920

Found a thread on them .