Forum software problems possibly ongoing
I couldn't get on the site with Chrome or Firefox, but Edge worked.
(11-22-2018, 08:18 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Hope this problem can be solved. Not nice, when some threads just disappear.

Just wanted to reply to Darren's latest review of the Yoriboy's and it was gone. Sad

I will post it again but it seems a few things got lost.

The forum really needs a few updates but there is going to be some problems that will arise no doubt, we may lose a few more things still.

So we have now idea on the time frame for this which means there could be issues for a while yet. Sad
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I’m a web/sql programmer and have encountered this a lot. Make sure that someone clears your SQL transaction logs. They can get huge and cause the symptoms described. DM me if you need any help.
It’s alright, good luck getting things sorted. Smile
Darts: 21.5 gm monster cobra I no.5 soft tips
Flights: l-style Jelle klassen blackout 
Shafts: Silver/black supergrip carbons.
Favorite players: Simon Whitlock, Jelle klaasen
2019 180’s: 9/12
2019 Hat: 121/130
2019 highlights: finished game with a 6.45mpr in cricket and lost. 
Won my first tournament! (1/25/19)
“My biggest problem in life, is overcoming myself... but once I defeated myself, all that was left was peace”-Kevin Gates
(03-05-2019, 03:20 AM)Tony Allen Wrote: I’m a web/sql programmer and have encountered this a lot.  Make sure that someone clears your SQL transaction logs.  They can get huge and cause the symptoms described.  DM me if you need any help.

Thats handy to know, I have no idea about the SQL logs though, I think the guys who host the site may have done that though, cheers! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems with Private Messaging at present Getagrip 1 688 05-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Last Post: portsetonloyal