My new Nopperts
My Son got me some Gen 2 Nopperts in 25g, really liked the look of these, similar grip to my Ando match darts, initial view is that they will more than likely replace my match set up, just something about them, feel and fly really well, heres my set up with short L Style spinners and standard LStyle Berry van Peer flights ( thanks to the man himself),
Fingers crossed !
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

Very nice! Week be interested to see how you progress with them!

Do like the look of these and still haven't tried L Style stuff, it's it compatible with standard gear?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Yes the L style flights will fit standard stems but fit snug in the l style stems, looking forward to seeing them fly,

Lovely looking darts for sure, like the RD Dragonflys rings. Wish they didnt have the smooth section ( had my Dragonflys modded to remove the smooth bit altogether ).
The flights are a little vibrant for me TBH
p[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

I throw the 23g original Noppie's, great darts, would love to try the new version in 25g and have some rings cut into the back smooth section but there is nowhere near me to have these customized.
(11-19-2018, 10:47 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Now with my throw the smooth section doesn't come into pay, they just feel good,  going to practise a bit more to make sure they will replace my Match kit, time will tell,

looks a good dart, bit chunky but I dont mind that Smile
(11-20-2018, 02:39 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

They feel good Darren, looking forward to a review

Nice darts. I was thinking about treating myself to a set of Anderson Noirs with my Christmas bonus. These may jump above them on the list!!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
great looking dart....

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

(11-20-2018, 07:24 PM)Yuillsy Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

They are very similar grip, just a bit shorter and thicker

(11-20-2018, 07:32 PM)The G Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

Thanks

I have thrown my Noppie's as my match darts for the last year, but the grip is wearing and the darts are getting slippery. I'm thinking about getting some Lewis Gen 2's, similar dimensions and chunky rings which will last. Any Noppie users have any experience with the Gen 2's, any feedback appreciated, thx