Harrows Oracle 23g Darts Review
Nice review
Curious on two of your favorite darts.  Number one from 2017 Aspria and number 2 from 2018 Oracle. Which one for you has a better balance? Better grip and how has the grip worn? 
Also.  Flight question.... Robson or condor? Thanks for your or anyone else’s input!

Back in darts after sustaining a major head injury and losing both parents so I’m determined to be back on top but have only a small budget to work with. 
Thanks for any advise! Love the videos and reviews. If the manufactures don’t pay you...they really should be !
(05-19-2019, 10:46 AM)Dobs9674 Wrote: Curious on two of your favorite darts.  Number one from 2017 Aspria and number 2 from 2018 Oracle. Which one for you has a better balance? Better grip and how has the grip worn? 
Also.  Flight question.... Robson or condor? Thanks for your or anyone else’s input!

Back in darts after sustaining a major head injury and losing both parents so I’m determined to be back on top but have only a small budget to work with. 
Thanks for any advise! Love the videos and reviews. If the manufactures don’t pay you...they really should be !

Aspria is a little better balance but Oracle has better grip, Aspria is a fair bit smoother than new Oracle is still decent enough.

Condor flights for me.

Thanks mate! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Thanks much! Very much appreciate you taking the time. Condors but still contemplating the two darts, rear grip. Believe they will both work.
If I were the company owner, I will send him all my newest latest products for him to review, FOR FREE!! Or even the old ones.
Fav Dart : Harrows Nemesis 20g softip & RAZR Bulbous  20g softip
Shaft      : Harrows Heavy Metal 4g brass
Flight      : Harrows Hologram Fantail, Dimplex, Velos
Points     : Cosmo Fit Point + , CHEAP Harrows Conversion Points
Board     : Harrows Pro Matchplay
Machine  : VSPhoenix
OCD Darter!! Shy

When I registered here at Darts Nutz forum and got the nod from the mods I was "in", the Oracles 23g had about an hour of board time when I posted my intro to the forum here. These were my first impressions.....

Quote:Wouldn't you know, a review from Darts Nutz was a decider for me. Never knew about the Harrows Oracle 23g, but day-yum, they're a sexy looking set.  Delivery arrived this past Saturday along with some Supergrip Fusion shafts, several sets of Harrows 100 micron flights; standards and for $hitz and giggles, some pear and kite shaped. Also some hammer head replacement points.  Christmas in May, yeah!
Quote:First impressions with the Oracles: 
  • Day-yum, they're a sexy looking set!  It must be noted the small jade color rings on the barrel, while not very prominent, they do add a little extra something.  More of a "did I just see that?" kinda thing.  With that said, my impression is you could use any color combination of shafts and flights, don't necessarily have to stay in the green motif.  But if you really want to doll them up, pair the darts with Harrows Quantum flights in Jade color along with the included Fusion Jade Supergrip shafts. Now that is pure sex on a stick.
  • The barrel grip is nothing like I've thrown before.  When the dart is being released, it really puts confidence in me that my fingers will not slip and all the while not feeling the least bit aggressive, just secure and comfy.  I've always been a slightly forward of middle gripper and it pained me the darts were not flying as I had expected.  So I started experimenting with finger positions.  Finally found that gripping slightly rearward of middle was the honey spot.  Although I'm still getting use to the lighter weight with my follow-through, I'm hitting more trebles and doubles and my groupings are much tighter.  Now if I could only hit the numbers I was aiming for.

It was pure infatuation those first couple of days. Then I got a little lazy and IMO, the darts were demanding a bit more respect. I was at the line in my boxers with flip-flops on, eating poorly, too much vino and hadn't shaved. So I put on my normal match night footwear (pair of old running shoes) and a pair of shorts. The performance of the darts got better, but I still haven't shaved.

The back-ordered kite and pear shaped flights arrived today. It'll be interesting to see if that makes a difference for me.  I've been throwing 24-26g darts and had only thrown standard shaped flights for steel tips to this point.

Not to be redundant, but for me, the jade fusion stem paired with the Harrows Quantum jade flight is a killer looking combo, regardless of flight shape.

SPACE FOR RENT

What a great review for a complex dart. Certainly interested in this one for a bit later down the track. I was wondering how this dart compares to the Agora Verde in performance and grip which is another dart Im looking at. Cheers
Darts used 25g Adrian Gray Tungsten Shot Flights XLt Stems
Best Av (Singles) : 84
Best 501 : 15 darts
Highest Checkout 2016 : 160 (T20 T20 D20)
180s Practice  2019 : 50+
180s Comp 2019 : 3 
150s Practice : 3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows Plexus 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 20 2,404 Yesterday, 01:28 PM
Last Post: LKH9
  Harrows Glen Durrant World Champion Series 2 24g darts review Getagrip 21 4,765 08-24-2019, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Richa
  Harrows Wolfram Infinity 23g Darts Review Getagrip 25 5,968 08-17-2019, 03:28 AM
Last Post: laconic
  Harrows Razr 24g Darts Review Getagrip 34 4,209 08-10-2019, 03:15 PM
Last Post: LKH9
  Harrows Verve 23g darts review Getagrip 34 7,478 06-05-2019, 03:02 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Harrows Predator 23g Darts Review Getagrip 23 4,550 05-29-2019, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Lotto
  Harrows Spina Black 23g Darts Review Getagrip 24 7,129 05-03-2019, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Ukic
  Harrows Elite 23g darts review Getagrip 45 19,712 04-18-2019, 09:44 PM
Last Post: hilroy97
  Harrows new Fire 23g darts review Getagrip 24 24,910 04-09-2019, 12:13 AM