Harrows Oracle 23g Darts Review
(11-20-2018, 04:51 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: They're the color of money of which I have none this time of the year. But these are a good priced dart and the photos make them very appealing. I think Harrow's released some very nice looking darts this time

I was comparing Harrow's 2018 releases to the 2019 group. It struck me that this years designs were much stronger than lasts. Maybe they just appeal more to me but I thought the difference was striking.
Liberal heathen
(11-20-2018, 04:51 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: They're the color of money of which I have none this time of the year. But these are a good priced dart and the photos make them very appealing. I think Harrow's released some very nice looking darts this time

Yes I do too Smile

(11-20-2018, 05:03 PM)cubdog Wrote:

I was comparing Harrow's 2018 releases to the 2019 group. It struck me that this years designs were much stronger than lasts. Maybe they just appeal more to me but I thought the difference was striking.

I think they have just been improving year after year, must be getting the hang of the machines they invested in Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Hi Darren, what are your longer use thoughts on these, now they have been with you a little while?

Has the coating held up well? My Spina darts are still looking good, but are very narrow at the front where I grip them. 

I think I'd have to get them in 26g as they for some reason don't so them in 25g, just every other weight around it, but would like a user's opinion (or if anyone else has them) on what they're like.

Jim
(12-04-2018, 05:05 PM)Jim_sol Wrote: Hi Darren, what are your longer use thoughts on these, now they have been with you a little while?

Has the coating held up well? My Spina darts are still looking good, but are very narrow at the front where I grip them. 

I think I'd have to get them in 26g as they for some reason don't so them in 25g, just every other weight around it, but would like a user's opinion (or if anyone else has them) on what they're like.

Jim
Hi Jim, I've got them in 24g. I've played with them a few times. In the time I've had them the grip is fine and the coating is perfect with no real signs of use. They'll never replace my Ando phase 3's though!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
(12-04-2018, 05:05 PM)Jim_sol Wrote: Hi Darren, what are your longer use thoughts on these, now they have been with you a little while?

Jim

I still really like them, thinking of getting a soft tip version too. Apart from some of the usual minor nicks they look great still Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Grip do you now prefare these to the winmau aspria ? Undecided on what to purchase. Cheers
Throwing 24g 950 Sigma's
(12-31-2018, 12:44 PM)neiller Wrote: Grip do you now prefare these to the winmau aspria ? Undecided on what to purchase.  Cheers

Yes I do but I also like the Predator and Spina too but I think I am starting to lean to the Oracles and Predator lol

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Cheers for replying . No closer to deciding
Throwing 24g 950 Sigma's
(12-31-2018, 08:24 PM)neiller Wrote: Cheers for replying . No closer to deciding

I like the arc of the Predators and when I get in a groove with them they fly great but I also really like the balance of the Spina and the feel of the grip on the Oracles so its hard to decide lol

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Just picked these up after a thorough test in the shop. All I can say is wow..these feel amazing. Was a toss up between these and the Spina's. These won just from the grip of the Spina's as the ridge felt a bit odd for my grip.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows Dave Chisnall Chizzy 23g darts review Getagrip 29 1,361 10-30-2019, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Harrows Predator 23g Darts Review Getagrip 28 5,538 10-30-2019, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Harrows Pulse 24g darts review Getagrip 39 7,253 10-03-2019, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982
  Harrows Plexus 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 20 2,620 09-18-2019, 01:28 PM
Last Post: LKH9
  Harrows Glen Durrant World Champion Series 2 24g darts review Getagrip 21 5,084 08-24-2019, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Richa
  Harrows Wolfram Infinity 23g Darts Review Getagrip 25 6,665 08-17-2019, 03:28 AM
Last Post: Laconic
  Harrows Razr 24g Darts Review Getagrip 34 4,534 08-10-2019, 03:15 PM
Last Post: LKH9
  Harrows Verve 23g darts review Getagrip 34 7,764 06-05-2019, 03:02 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Harrows Spina Black 23g Darts Review Getagrip 24 7,808 05-03-2019, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Ukic
  Harrows Elite 23g darts review Getagrip 45 20,174 04-18-2019, 09:44 PM
Last Post: hilroy97