Harrows Oracle 23g Darts Review
(01-26-2019, 05:43 PM)The Silent Assassin Wrote: Just picked these up after a thorough test in the shop. All I can say is wow..these feel amazing. Was a toss up between these and the Spina's. These won just from the grip of the Spina's as the ridge felt a bit odd for my grip.

Yeah its a nice grip Smile
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Hello All,

For those of you that have thrown the Wolfram and the Oracle, how do the grips compare when it comes to grippiness.  I really like the grip of the Wolfram's, I am just wondering if the Oracles are same or more grippy.  

They are a sweet looking dart though.

Thanks in advance,
Z
Started playing September 2018

Board - Winmau - Blade 5 Dual Core
Match Darts - Swiss Point SP03 (Supergrip shafts, Retina flights)
Other Sets - a whole bunch of Ando's and almost every set of MVGs.  Too many to list  

Best 501 game - 14 (steel tip - 100, 140, 125, 41, 95 (T19 - D19); 15 (soft tip) 
Number of 180s - 2018 = 5; 2019 = 38; 2020 = 5
Highest checkout - 125 (T20 - T11 - D16)

I tried both (but just tried. Did not throw them for longer). IMO the Oracle is much more grippy all over the barrel. For me it was too much, so I decided to go with other darts - but I love the look of them and in general they feel quite well.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
Hello Snief,

Thanks for your reply, I am going to try and get to the dart store tomorrow and try them out.

Thanks again,
Z

Other Sets - a whole bunch of Ando's and almost every set of MVGs.  Too many to list  

Best 501 game - 14 (steel tip - 100, 140, 125, 41, 95 (T19 - D19); 15 (soft tip) 

Hello Snief,

OK, well I went to the store to try them out today and sure enough, I am now the proud owner of a set of Harrows Oracles 23g.  

While throwing them in the store, I was hitting 85s and 81s like crazy, even had a 125.  The grip was really nice and I do agree with you that they are a bit more grippier than the Wolframs.  They felt really good.  We will see where they take me.  

Thanks for the great review GetaGrip.

Z

(02-06-2019, 04:01 AM)MontMozart Wrote: Hello Snief,

OK, well I went to the store to try them out today and sure enough, I am now the proud owner of a set of Harrows Oracles 23g.  

While throwing them in the store, I was hitting 85s and 81s like crazy, even had a 125.  The grip was really nice and I do agree with you that they are a bit more grippier than the Wolframs.  They felt really good.  We will see where they take me.  

Z

Is the darts that you try in the shop the brand new set or their sample?
Fav Dart : Harrows Nemesis 20g & Harrows Corsair 18g 
Shaft      : Harrows
Flight      : Harrows 
Points     : Cosmo Fit Point + , CHEAP Harrows Conversion Points
Board     : Harrows Pro Matchplay
Electronic  : VSPhoenix!!
OCD Darter!! Harrows Fanboy  Dodgy

Z

Glad you liked it! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(02-06-2019, 01:32 PM)@LKH9Hello LKH9,When I am trying out darts at the store, they are the brand new ones....they don\t have many simple samples, except maybe for their selection of Shot! darts, they have a ton of them.  Usually, they will use old/used flights, and sometimes some used shafts (they have a big box of them just sitting around)....but for these, I used the official barrel, points, and shaft and found a few Harrow's Retina flights in the box, so I used those....they are my favorite flights right now anyway, so it worked out.  It really is a nice feature of the store.  Heck I have even throw Target Daytona's, so it is not like he only lets people throw the less expensive darts. I am really lucky to have a dart store only 15 minutes away (my wife might say WE are unlucky that one is so close...haha). Thanks,Z Wrote:

Z

Is the darts that you try in the shop the brand new set or their sample?

Well after throwing the Oracles for week, I really like them from a feel point of view.  One thing I did change is I put some medium shafts (they come with the midi sized shafts).  My wolframs have medium shafts and I throw those more consistently than all my other sets of darts.  And I did see some improvements with the Oracles when I put on the medium shafts...I guess I like a longer dart I suppose.  

Anyway, I am really liking the Oracles and the "green" isn't overly bright, which I like...I am a fan of all black darts.  Unless you are looking at the great pictures that @GetAGrip and others post, the green is a bit more subdued than you would think.  Actually when you are throwing them, the barrels kind of like look silver, probably just the angle.  So if you like the looks of them and you like a slightly more aggressive grip, these very well could be the darts for you.  Also, even though the grips are aggressive, they really do feel good, they don't feel like they are cutting your skin or anything.  Another great product from Harrow's.

Thanks,
Z

(02-10-2019, 08:32 PM)MontMozart Wrote: Well after throwing the Oracles for week, I really like them from a feel point of view.  One thing I did change is I put some medium shafts (they come with the midi sized shafts).  My wolframs have medium shafts and I throw those more consistently than all my other sets of darts.  And I did see some improvements with the Oracles when I put on the medium shafts...I guess I like a longer dart I suppose.  

Anyway, I am really liking the Oracles and the "green" isn't overly bright, which I like...I am a fan of all black darts.  Unless you are looking at the great pictures that @GetAGrip and others post, the green is a bit more subdued than you would think.  Actually when you are throwing them, the barrels kind of like look silver, probably just the angle.  So if you like the looks of them and you like a slightly more aggressive grip, these very well could be the darts for you.  Also, even though the grips are aggressive, they really do feel good, they don't feel like they are cutting your skin or anything.  Another great product from Harrow's.

Thanks,
Z

Its one of those darts that just keeps growing on you Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice review
Curious on two of your favorite darts.  Number one from 2017 Aspria and number 2 from 2018 Oracle. Which one for you has a better balance? Better grip and how has the grip worn? 
Also.  Flight question.... Robson or condor? Thanks for your or anyone else’s input!

Back in darts after sustaining a major head injury and losing both parents so I’m determined to be back on top but have only a small budget to work with. 
Thanks for any advise! Love the videos and reviews. If the manufactures don’t pay you...they really should be !
(05-19-2019, 10:46 AM)Dobs9674 Wrote: Curious on two of your favorite darts.  Number one from 2017 Aspria and number 2 from 2018 Oracle. Which one for you has a better balance? Better grip and how has the grip worn? 
Also.  Flight question.... Robson or condor? Thanks for your or anyone else’s input!

Back in darts after sustaining a major head injury and losing both parents so I’m determined to be back on top but have only a small budget to work with. 
Thanks for any advise! Love the videos and reviews. If the manufactures don’t pay you...they really should be !

Aspria is a little better balance but Oracle has better grip, Aspria is a fair bit smoother than new Oracle is still decent enough.

Condor flights for me.

Thanks mate! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks much! Very much appreciate you taking the time. Condors but still contemplating the two darts, rear grip. Believe they will both work.
If I were the company owner, I will send him all my newest latest products for him to review, FOR FREE!! Or even the old ones.
Fav Dart : Harrows Nemesis 20g & Harrows Corsair 18g 
Shaft      : Harrows
Flight      : Harrows 
Points     : Cosmo Fit Point + , CHEAP Harrows Conversion Points
Board     : Harrows Pro Matchplay
Electronic  : VSPhoenix!!
OCD Darter!! Harrows Fanboy  Dodgy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows Strix 23g Darts Review Getagrip 12 218 01-24-2020, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Harrows Wolfram Infinity 23g Darts Review Getagrip 32 7,814 01-23-2020, 04:38 PM
  Harrows Noctis 23g Darts Review Getagrip 15 313 01-15-2020, 06:32 PM
  Harrows Rapide 23g darts review Getagrip 22 11,070 01-11-2020, 04:02 PM
  Harrows Glen Durrant World Champion Series 2 24g darts review Getagrip 22 5,483 12-31-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Sowatt
  Harrows Avanti 23g Darts Review Getagrip 15 594 12-22-2019, 02:35 PM
  Harrows Paragon 23g Darts Review Getagrip 18 868 12-10-2019, 10:58 AM
  Harrows Dave Chisnall Chizzy 23g darts review Getagrip 29 2,022 10-30-2019, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Harrows Predator 23g Darts Review Getagrip 28 6,417 10-30-2019, 10:36 AM
  Harrows Pulse 24g darts review Getagrip 39 7,677 10-03-2019, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982