Q School 2019
Mikuru Suzuki and Lorraine Winstanley did okay signing to Target relatively recently - both got to the final for the 2019 World Championship Title. Neither use your run of the mill dull boring straight barrel dart either.
And Mikuru just keeps on winning. In Yokohama last weekend she managed a whopping 120+ average for the tournament...
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
Does anyone have any idea what kind of financial backing players could get from Target, or any of the big brands for that matter? Obviously it is going to be different based on the reputation of the player. Just fascinated to know what kind of sponsorship players are getting as it could really make a difference to those outside the top 50 in being able to keep on the tour.
Current Darts: 
Target Carrera C12 24g
Pentathlon TPD T1 25g
Pentathlon Darts Clearence 26g
Red Dragon Pegasus 26g
Harrows Rapide Knurled 26g
Target Vapor8 24g
Board: Blade 5 DC
180's: 9
Highest Finish: 120
Average: I wish i could even describe myself as average
Best Leg: 17 darts (i am starting to doubt this ever happened)
These are the moments I get excited about! I'm not a huge Duzza fan, but don't mind the way he plays, celebrates, etc. but again a BDO champion is joining the PDC and has the opportunity to qualify for the Worlds in their first year. This means if Duzza wins the PDC worlds in 2020 then he will become the first player to hold the BDO & PDC title at the same time!
Needless to say I will be cheering him on all year round Smile
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
Really thrilled for Duzza to get through and I reckon he showed real bottle to do so with the amount of pressure he would have been under after the last two years of will-he-won't-he.

I guess we can't know what difference preparing for and winning Lakeside had on him but it must have been considerable. It'll be really interesting to see how he goes when he is able to practice and prepare for tournaments without having to work full time.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)