New Cosmo Darts gear
Well the Herrith is a beautiful barrel no doubt. Make it steel and several of us loyal Cosmo fans will be on it.
(01-18-2019, 12:18 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote: Edit: I'm also a bit sad my write-up didn't make it in here. I actually had a lot of fun with this one. Also, I got to name the edition. And Harrith liked it so there we are Smile And please note the serial number on the barrel in the photo Wink

Hopefully this will cheer you up a little, I've just edited the post and added the little write-ups to it - the Goldfinger one is very good by the way Smile

I noticed the serial number as well - presumably that particular number will be retained by either Cosmo or Harith himself?  If not then how much would it cost for me to purchase that particular set?
Gold is good! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(01-18-2019, 07:24 AM)mc1958 Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 12:18 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote: Edit: I'm also a bit sad my write-up didn't make it in here. I actually had a lot of fun with this one. Also, I got to name the edition. And Harrith liked it so there we are Smile And please note the serial number on the barrel in the photo Wink

Hopefully this will cheer you up a little, I've just edited the post and added the little write-ups to it - the Goldfinger one is very good by the way Smile

I noticed the serial number as well - presumably that particular number will be retained by either Cosmo or Harith himself?  If not then how much would it cost for me to purchase that particular set?

Thank you Smile I love Bond and Goldfinger is actually my favorite one. When I found out what we were doing I just had to have it named that.

Harrith got it. I don't think we have a single set left here. We aren't like Lego and we don't keep inventory of everything we've ever produced. No secret vaults full of cool old stuff. Just boxes on the 4th floor that no one seems to know what's in (except for me because I like snooping through old things)
I'm a fan of stems and flights but those darts are too pricey for me.
Man I hear you, it does hit my fixed income budget hard when I impulse buy and it catches me the end of the month.
This months new gear from Cosmo being released on 26th February

[Image: Vol109_Haze-Leung_barrel.jpg]

We are releasing a new signature barrel that designed by one of our Juggler player from Hong Kong,  Haze Leung.  This is his 2nd signature barrel. 
We adjusted the length and diameter based on his 1st signature barrel “H12”. The barrel is refined better and has a more aggressive grip area.
SOFT TIP ONLY|Length:46.0mm / Diameter:7.4mm / Weight:18.0g

[Image: Vol109_Haze-Leung_flight.jpg]

We’re also releasing our second flight with Haze. This design is based off of his mascot character and is printed on colorful pastel flights. 
They will be available in Fit Flight AIR Standard and Fit Flight AIR Shape.

[Image: Vol109_Ross-Snook.jpg]

This is our first signature flights with Ross Snook from Canada. He qualified for the 2018 William Hill North American Championship and played with top PDC players. Inspired by the Canadian Iceberg Alley, these flights will help you break off from the pack and finish second to none. 
They will be available in Fit Flight AIR Standard and Fit Flight AIR Shape.

[Image: Vol109_ps_Paisley.jpg]

Here is the second design for our Printed Series.
This design is the classic textile Paisley. Simple and beautiful. 
These flights will be printed for a limited period before retiring them for the next design.
Our Paisley flights will be available in both Fit Flight and Fit Flight AIR Standard, Shape, and Super Slim.
Nothing overly exciting for steel tippers, although the dart barrels look quite nice. Not sure on the Ross Snook flights - they remind me of the Gerwyn Price Iceman flights.
Only some new flights this month - available end of March

[Image: 4cda7c508eaecfb50be35fea227c0122.jpg]

Our second collaboration with Yutaro Sato, who performed great in JAPAN 2018 Season.
A fashionable chameleon design by a fashionable man.
Fit Flight Shape and Fit Flight AIR Shape are available.

[Image: 49ba37ae36500674fb88c44b45599e07.jpg]

Our second collaboration with Natsumi Iwata who finished 3rd in the JAPAN LADIES 2018 Season ranking.
Designed with pretty colors in a Japanese styling.
Fit Flight Shape and Fit Flight AIR Shape are available.
On a personal note, these are two of my favorite Japanese players we sponsor. Both are incredibly hard working and just joys to hang out with
Cosmo has released a new range. Sounds a bit like a cheaper range, but not have seen any prices so can't confirm it.

[Image: dLVkaah.jpg]

[Image: Vdi8LX3.jpg]

[Image: kq5EFhK.jpg]

[Image: HKAIR8P.jpg]
[Image: NSnrkBi.png]

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(04-11-2019, 07:55 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Cosmo has released a new range. Sounds a bit like a cheaper range, but not have seen any prices so can't confirm it.

looks very nice
180-2(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
Thinking about the Cosmo gear, I want Darts Corner to stock those C12 cases with the comics style design. Like this.
http://www.cosmodarts.jp/en/product/fit-...print-var/
Latest new gear available from 8th May

[Image: Vol111_ESSENTIAL.jpg]

We would like to introduce our new product lineup, “ESSENTIAL LABEL”. We have poured all of our vast knowledge of barrel making to bring you just the essentials.

We are launching with three dart sets: R/G/B!

To approach the essence of a barrel, we dared to make the specifications (length, maximum diameter, weight) the exact same and only changed the shape.

This allows you to see the essence of the shape of a barrel.

It’s not just a barrel, though. It’s a full Cosmo setup and includes a set of Fit Flights, Fit Shaft GEAR, and Fit Point PLUS.

The ESSENTIAL LABEL is made for beginners buying their first set to hardcore players looking for something to guide them to the next level.

This line will let you find what is Essential for your dart.

Length:40.0mm / Max Diameter:7.2mm / Weight:17.5g
※R/G/B shared specs

[Image: Vol111_Chris-White-3.jpg]

Our third collaboration with Chris “Great” White.
Chris’s trademark Great White Shark appears on every face of this flight.
They’re available in Fit Flight and Fit Flight AIR Shape.

[Image: 708c99d90ad2f42ea61aa7d65b68e569.jpg]

Our second collaboration with the popular Macanese player, San Chao.
A cheerful pop design for the ever cheerful San Chao.
These will also be available in Fit Flight and Fit Flight AIR Shape.
(04-11-2019, 07:55 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Cosmo has released a new range. Sounds a bit like a cheaper range, but not have seen any prices so can't confirm it.

I can confirm it.
They come with a full setup (Fit Point Plus, Gear #5 clear slim, fit flight shape). The logo on the flights match the color given to the barrel (though the barrels are not called the colors, just the R/G/B).
Still completely made by us on the same line as all our other barrels. The difference is that we calculate the cut time on these so that we can produce more at a faster clip.

(04-11-2019, 10:02 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Thinking about the Cosmo gear, I want Darts Corner to stock those C12 cases with the comics style design. Like this.
http://www.cosmodarts.jp/en/product/fit-...print-var/

Mail them and let them know Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Target Japan Gear vanJupp 71 5,530 11-15-2019, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Wild Dart Wildheart
  New Shot gear coming soon mc1958 7 485 05-03-2019, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Zeeple
  Buying new gear is addictive madhouse 18 1,013 09-17-2018, 01:46 AM
Last Post: BDG
  Cosmo Darts Feedback Thread Getagrip 119 44,459 08-30-2018, 05:20 PM
Last Post: elevendarter