20.00%
10 20.00%
I dont use Condor flights but would still buy some with Nutz logo
32.00%
16 32.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Would you like to see some Darts Nutz Condor flights? Vote now
(11-23-2018, 07:17 PM)elevendarter Wrote: I've never tried Condors and to be honest, I better don't even think about another thing to tinker with...

Anyway, here's a thing that have come many times to my mind. Are you somehow able to make a contract with some of the darts shops? I mean, it'd be fine if I could add some Nutz stuff to a cart while making orders at Darts Corner for example. Or, if I could add a Nutz logo within a personalising a darts shirt etc. I mean, if I'd bumped into a Nutz flights of any shape or kind (even though I'd prefered to have a wider selection), I'd definitelly consider buying some.

I'm pretty sure adding a third party isn't ideal or cost effective, just saying. Smile
I would assume if you went through a dart shop, you have to be in some sort of contract which would cost money and then your spliting profits with them, the point of the poll is to gauge interest, if Grip orders 100 sets ahead and only sells 40-50 sets he stucks with whats left, you can't just have 10 sets of anything made it would probably cost alot, people always want Nutz merchadise but when it comes time to find out what interest there is not alot chime in, i'm sure the Admins would love to have lots of stuff to sell but dont wanna be stuck with stuff just sitting there
(11-23-2018, 07:26 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 07:17 PM)elevendarter Wrote: I've never tried Condors and to be honest, I better don't even think about another thing to tinker with...

Anyway, here's a thing that have come many times to my mind. Are you somehow able to make a contract with some of the darts shops? I mean, it'd be fine if I could add some Nutz stuff to a cart while making orders at Darts Corner for example. Or, if I could add a Nutz logo within a personalising a darts shirt etc. I mean, if I'd bumped into a Nutz flights of any shape or kind (even though I'd prefered to have a wider selection), I'd definitelly consider buying some.

I'm pretty sure adding a third party isn't ideal or cost effective, just saying. Smile

Ok, my point was that adding the Nutz stuff into an offer of traditional darts shops might be just interesting idea. Who would pay what and to whome is another thing to negotiate. I reckon Getagrip and his Darts Review Channel has some name and maybe some vendors would see a benefit in adding Nutz stuff into their catalogue. All in all, he somehow has to make a contract with Condor anyway. It's just one contract more .-)
I'd be up for buying 2 or 3 sets at that price!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I'm impressed so far by the Condor flights. Yes, I'd buy them.
Next question: size and length?

It may be hard to get a consensus, but my vote is small shape (really not much different from standard) and short.
Thanks for the input and ideas guys, will let you know more when I can Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
It's going to be another poll coming for sizes maybe. But if we order the sizes we want that might help with the process?

With this idea posted I bought some Condor short stems and they work great. I compare them to my fit flights in the way the darts fly. Light with a good feel. I haven't weighed them yet so wondering what the exact weight difference is and I might be surprised at what that is. I do not see much wear in the flights after having used them exclusively for a week and a half.

Let's keep working this one because I believe they will be a good addition to our store and once the reviews come in more people will want them.
I think the medium (which is similar to Tweenie) and standard shape is probably best for most and for printing.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(11-24-2018, 05:11 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I think the medium (which is similar to Tweenie) and standard shape is probably best for most and for printing.

mint
Still finding out info but one thing I have not got an idea of yet is shipping cost and possible import tax duties etc, so that may push the price up to a not worth it point, will see though.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cosmo Design Vote Win contest mc1958 59 1,674 07-18-2019, 05:39 AM
Last Post: BDG
  I'm very surprise that condor flight is miner in here jayouloun 11 3,560 02-12-2015, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Regulatori