Big thanks to Darts Clearance
I feel like I've got to say a thank you to Darts Clearance on here, as it was through this forum that I found out about them.

I'd been looking for a set of back up's to my Durrants, for practicing, popping down the pub with etc but was looking for a cost effective option and found these.

£10.99 and delivered in 24 hours with 2 free sets of flights included! Fantastic service.

I've put a few pics so you can see how they compare to the Duzza's, very close indeed. The DC's are 80% whilst the Duzza's are 90% but to me the difference between them is negligible.

So overall I'm a happy chappy this morning, and will definitely be checking back in on Darts Clearance. [Image: ecfc3a34c3dc1eae5d48e4c2d4a15aae.jpg][Image: 4b223ffb3ec6749950c2b13beba2eac1.jpg][Image: fbd906cd0535e0a17cca58dc6c494492.jpg]

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk
Looking good! How’s the ring cut on the DC? Always felt like the duzza ones were quite a low grip ring grip compared to chizzys or rob crosses
Started playing: June 2017

Best finish: 170 (THE BIG ?)

Best leg: 14 darts

Currently using: trusty old 22g DC Darts
Nice one - always good to hear good feedback about the shops, especially if they are forum sponsors.
great buy! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(11-07-2018, 03:33 PM)Kaigen Moore Wrote: Looking good! How’s the ring cut on the DC? Always felt like the duzza ones were quite a low grip ring grip compared to chizzys or rob crosses
They're a little bit deeper but not as deep as the Chizzy's I'd say. [Image: 1a6c5194ebc19c034be653e38cf932d9.jpg]

(11-07-2018, 03:45 PM)Getagrip Wrote: great buy! Smile
For 10.99 you really can't wrong can't you, and the quality is comparable to darts over twice price I reckon. Smile

(11-07-2018, 03:43 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Nice one - always good to hear good feedback about the shops, especially if they are forum sponsors.
I can see myself spending a fair bit of cash with them to be honest. Smile

Highly recommended I’ve had about 30 sets off them and they have all been great. They sell lots on common designs and every so often something abit different but always at a cheap price Smile
Darts : GB 1 Madhouse Customs  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Standard Flights.
Soft Tip: 17g Dartsclearance Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: winmau Blade 5
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
http://www.custommadedarts.com  Moddarts
You'll never go wrong with Darts Clearance, . . . .  mint

[Image: im_not_crazy_my_mother_had_me_tested_bum...a64fe6.jpg]
Match Darts : MvG 23g Masterdarts  /  Dartboard : Bulls Advantage 3
Three sets arrived from Darts Clearance this week including the 17 gram soft tips with conversion points.
I contacted them to ask if they had an item number for a tool for tightening the points, they said they had a tool but as it was inexpensive they would send it to me F.O.C.
The tool arrived today and they even put in some free flights too, amazing service coupled with great products means Darts Clearance will always be a saved seller on my Ebay account. So glad they are a forum sponsor too
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clearance Darts ChrisTheFish 44 14,163 06-16-2017, 04:06 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  Clearance Darts 22gr Pac 7 1,605 04-26-2016, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Getagrip